Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, Mew Two looks great! And I am liking that party pic.

I already pre-ordered Blastoise at the the only shop in the EU that sells these. Venusaur will be ordered once it shows its ugly mug, Pre-Order for Charizard was closed. :(

Mew Two will come in stock there on April 11th at €59,62. Steep, but I will not have much time to make up my mind. Hopefully I can snag 'Zard on release before it sells out.

congrats! i have two coming my way :thud:
ah well, then i'll be able to double shadow ball some *****es (or whatever it is) :lol

anybody thinking of doing some tat mods?

tumblr_m5sxwcfvbh1qenz9ao1_500.gif

Last edited:
Curious to see the back story on Mew 3 (?) before I judge. No pokemon more pointless than this... Ice cream cone, really...
:slap
584Vanilluxe.png

Calm down you. They're not ruining anything. I find it pretty cool looking except for his toes.

It actually makes a lot of sense that something related to Mewtwo (new form or clone) would pop up in this gen. X and Y seem to have a genetic theme (on the japanese game covers you can see DNA samples), and Mewtwo was the first pokemon created by playing with genetics and DNA. a Mewthree got mentioned way back in the first pokemon movie. so maybe the scientist who created the Genesects worked further on him. it was never fully confirmed that only mewtwo survived the cloning process before the facility in which it was created was destroyed.

Side note: psychic is weak against bug so maybe the genesects got created to capture mewtwo

Curious to see the back story on Mew 3 (?) before I judge. No pokemon more pointless than this... Ice cream cone, really...
:slap
584Vanilluxe.png
Dear lord...what has Pokemon devolved into. :slap

LOL! :rotfl:lol:rotfl:rotfl

That is hilarious.

IMO, all the designs after the second wave/generation became very generic and unpleasant.

That "Mewthree" or whatever for example. It looks more like some random, silly anime creation. It's not memorable or appealing at all.

The third generation, with Treeco, Mudkip and Torchic, although isn't nearly as great as the first two, does have a bit of uniqueness and originality.

Ughh that new Mew retard thing looks so stupid. Nintendo does everything in their power to destroy the uniqueness of the original 151.

I will forever love series 1 and 2. After that....

Yes, after Johto the designs went into retardville. Evolutions nowadays don't look similar at all to the previous ones, especially the gen 1 and 2 baby forms or 3rd evolutions like Magmortar UGHHHH

You can look at the first 3 starters from Kanto and see how they slowly evolve into their 3rd forms, it was as clear as day and especially for Charmander-Charmeleon-Charizard.

Can't they just reboot series 1? I mean, no drastic changes in the designs. I rewatch the old episodes but they're outdated.

I think it's about time we get a full console game.

:lecture

I'm not buying a 3DS, I'm just not doing it for essentially one game. The system will end up being replaced within a year anyway.

Just do a full console game with the Player being Red and you transverse all the regions.

Back