Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do with legendary Poke'mon. You got Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno and I guess Dragonite since he's a semi legendary. I think if they sell enough they will move into the other region Poke'mon and if they do I hope it's the same type of releases with starters and legendary.

By the way, the Mew has it's own stand right? It's going to look weird having Poke'mon and DBZ on the same shelf :lol

PO for Blastoise is up!

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-06058&page=top

FIG-IPN-06058.jpg

I wonder why Amazon has been so bad with D-Arts and Figuarts listings lately. I keep waiting for them to list new Pokemon, Megaman, and Super Sentai and they aren't. BBTS is so pricey, and Gundam Planet isn't opening PO for some reason. >.<

It looks like I'll have to stick with BBTS this time around, which means delaying shipping my loot longer. No problem, Blastoise is so awesome looking.

Seriously though, this line won't get going until they get Pikachu out of the way. They should just do a set of four; Pikachu, Charmander, Squirtle, and Bulbasaur. Then the 1st & 2nd Legendary birds. We also really need some human characters.

Hey guys, never used that amiami site before, but the Charizard comes up to about $30 U.S? Is that right? Seems overly cheap compared to BBTS?

I want Vileplume... :( and other poison/plant ones. :lol

But rather see series one an two, maybe three. Not really. After two, they got lame and hideous.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Hey guys, never used that amiami site before, but the Charizard comes up to about $30 U.S? Is that right? Seems overly cheap compared to BBTS?

Here in Canada if I buy a figure for 3900 Yen it adds up to about 5000 Yen after shipping costs, which equals about $55 which is usually the PO price at BBTS without shipping. Long story short, I usually end up saving the shipping ordering direct from Ami Ami.

no problem :hi5:

i have them all preordered from BBTS. cant wait for them to put up venusaur and hopefully pikachu will be next announced :rock

Thanks, I definitely don't want to miss out on any releases, but especially Blastoise. So far it seems BBTS is the only (US) shop that has them up for preorder. I'm hoping they show up on Amazon soon, I love my free shipping.

I am so happy to see that MewTwo is back up for preorder again!!! I snagged him and Blastoise! Now to just wait and hope Charizard becomes available again...

I wasn't going to collect this line but since it looks like I'll be able to start from the beginning than it looks like I'm all in.

True some of the later designs are strange, but there are still a ton of great early pokemon designs to keep interest at its peak. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Here in Canada if I buy a figure for 3900 Yen it adds up to about 5000 Yen after shipping costs, which equals about $55 which is usually the PO price at BBTS without shipping. Long story short, I usually end up saving the shipping ordering direct from Ami Ami.

Thanks, but unfortunately Amiami has it listed as sold out :(

I am so happy to see that MewTwo is back up for preorder again!!! I snagged him and Blastoise! Now to just wait and hope Charizard becomes available again...

I wasn't going to collect this line but since it looks like I'll be able to start from the beginning than it looks like I'm all in.

True some of the later designs are strange, but there are still a ton of great early pokemon designs to keep interest at its peak. Wouldn't you agree?

I e-mailed BBTS asking if they would get more Charizard in stock for pre-order and they said no.

Thanks, but unfortunately Amiami has it listed as sold out :(

I e-mailed BBTS asking if they would get more Charizard in stock for pre-order and they said no.

It sold out very fast and I'm glad I got my PO's on Mewtwo, Charizard and Blastoise when they first went up. I'm sure they will go on the secondary market for over 100$ soon after release.

Back