Pokemon D-Arts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting Mew was a reason why I preordered Mew Two as soon as he was up. A little articulated version would be cool, but I'm not complaining with what we're getting. As long as it looks good that's all that I care about.

I'd take a Magikarp as long as it came with Gyarados.

this is why I want a gerados...
or as i know him..
Mr. Fish

https://www.thepunchlineismachismo.com

2010-02-22.jpg

2010-04-05.jpg

2010-04-12.jpg

2010-04-19.jpg

2010-04-26.jpg

2010-05-03.jpg

2012-05-07.jpg

2012-05-14.jpg

I have Mewtwo and Charizard on order but I had no clue they were doing Venusaur and Blastoise as well :clap

These are really cool. I grew up with the first and second generation of Pokemon and never really cared for any of the designs after that.

I'd like to see Raichu, Rhyhorn and Primeape made. Primeape has always been my favorite followed by Charizard, Rhyhorn and Raichu.

Man, I forgot how much I used to love Pokemon when I was younger. Such a great invention. I kinda wish someone would create a more mature, adult-like version of the series. That'd be awesome.

With realistic Pokemon designs like these:

tumblr_mdq3bgqZfE1rttub1o1_500.jpg

_proxy

Yeah, I love how perfect the engineering is, especially on the head. Too bad Charizard's jaw hinge couldn't have been hidden, but it doesn't look bad. Blastoise is great.

Yeah, I'm really curious to see what they plan to do after Venasaur. Squirtle, Charmander, and Bulbasaur would be great. I think along with Pikachu those are the most memorable Pokemon for me. Along with Charizard and Blastoise, b/c of the covers of the first generation games. Things like that really stick with when you're a kid.

Haha, Diglett, that's pretty good.

I hope the d-arts line would change the way they make those pelvic joints..some of the figures released before had joint that feel so fragile

Back