Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poison in new home

DSC01848.jpg

Hey guys,

Im interesting to get her.
I found her for a Price tag 400€.
Do you think her is fine? Or the eyes are a bit greedy and i should spend more Money.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IVYYY2!!.jpg
    IVYYY2!!.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 166
  • ivy!!!!.jpg
    ivy!!!!.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 185
^ I personally would not be satisfied with how this looks. For as cheap as I am, part of that cheapness comes from not wanting to waste money (however reasonable the amount) on something with issues that would irk me enough to want to risk eventually reselling the piece. If you also like the Green with Envy version, I think that variant had better luck with the eyes*. But if you prefer the OG, I'd wait to buy from someone who has had theirs repainted or just got better QC, even if it's more expensive.

*I don't think the eyes are egregiously off, but you'll notice how they "look past you" when viewing it in-person when they should look straight at you from front-on.

Hey guys,

Im interesting to get her.
I found her for a Price tag 400€.
Do you think her is fine? Or the eyes are a bit greedy and i should spend more Money.

Thanks.

It might just be me, but the eyes do look wonky on this piece. In other words, the eyes are not aligned ...as they look to be staring in different directions.

Back