Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this at the LCS and man, she look good. Too bad Mr. Green have no interest in the character. To buy is to fall purely into lust. Power Girl is an exception, hehe.

My Ivy

DSC_0248 (2).jpg
DSC_0245 (2).jpg
DSC_0247 (2).jpg

Finally caved and bought myself the green ivy. She's gorgeous way better in person. All the little details for the leaves are amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.2 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 252
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 251
Definitely the standout on my shelf. Green Ivy is always where the eyes gravitate to.

I agree completely - she has so much charisma, and is my favorite piece in my collection... All praise to Green Ivy! And some more pics of her, just because...

Poison Ivy 1.jpg

Poison Ivy 2.jpg

Poison Ivy 3.jpg

I personally still like the original PF better. I enjoy the contrast of her flesh among the greenery. But hey, it all boils down to personal tastes.

I personally still like the original PF better. I enjoy the contrast of her flesh among the greenery. But hey, it all boils down to personal tastes.

I think it would need a repaint to draw out the quality of the sculpt. I think the colors are too muted and the face wasn't painted horribly well.

If those were painted as well as the green ivy it would be a difficult choice. I picked up a flesh color EX to possibly have repainted in the future as I think you might be right if given the same level of paintwork.

I got lucky and got one with a pretty good paint job so I really enjoy my PF. There's no doubt that the green one has a better paint job as a whole. For whatever reason, the quality of the paint apps were better on the green PF. That said, I still prefer the OG PF for my collection. Like I said, I like the contrast and it's the Ivy I grew up reading.

Back