Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I didn't care about my statues retaining their value, I would have a box BBQ a la devilof76 with everyone of them. They are a huge pain in the butt to find storage for them in your home.

I agree. However, I've moved twice in the last 12 months. The boxes for my 12" figures were dead space. The boxes for my PF's were lifesavers.

If I didn't care about my statues retaining their value, I would have a box BBQ a la devilof76 with everyone of them. They are a huge pain in the butt to find storage for them in your home.

I wish so too. I'm actually going to have to start renting a storage unit just to put them in. The GF isn't happy about them taking up most of the spare bedroom.

She is back already on preorder. Shipping next month. I'm sure they just sold out of the last batch is all.

She is back already on preorder. Shipping next month. I'm sure they just sold out of the last batch is all.
Well there ya go :)
does it really matter if it does? If people already have it, who cares. The mystical number that curtain collectors worry about on the bottom didn't change any
No it doesn't but you did respond :D

Back