Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they ever do a repaint of Red Sonja ...and they give her an equal attention to paint apps as they did Ivy Envy ...then I'd buy her like I did Ivy Envy.

They just didn't give RS any justice in that department.

the quality on the new one is better.

the flesh tone stood out until you got up close.

The green one has nicer paint apps, but the flesh tone one is still much sexier and the plants are better on V1.

Personally I think the best option is V1 custom painted.

The green one has nicer paint apps, but the flesh tone one is still much sexier and the plants are better on V1.

Personally I think the best option is V1 custom painted.

You would have to pay 3-4x as much for a custom statue though and it may only look slightly better than envy version. I prefer the even green skin tone over the whole body as opposed to flesh torso and covered legs. I have had them both and there is no comparison IMO. Man eater plants are good, but you have to have the EX to put them even close to the nightshade ones.

They aren't doing a repaint, they're doing a whole new piece.

Yes, I know ...but I happen to like the existing sculpt as well. It's just the paint was/is bad. So if they ever release it with a repaint like Ivy, then I'd be in.

Can't wait to see their new sculpt, too. I hope it's based of Michael Turner's art.

I love them both but since I'm late to the game only had the opportunity to get the Green Ivy.

Looks like the original EX Ivy is going for $700 NIB on fleabay and while I want her I don't want her as badly as I wanted Talon.

So, anybody wanna unload their EX Ivy at a reasonable price? I promise she'll get a good home displayed next to Green Ivy. :)

Outstanding! Wish I had both. The bases are the same size, yeah? EX looks smaller in the pic.

What are those prints in the background? I'm not familiar with them.

Those two are Richard Ortiz (lady death) and Ebas (Goblin Queen)

Both pieces are the same size in person.

Back