Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's mine

HSin7Bu.jpg

Might be a little bit of wandering eye but not enough to matter.

Sorry, man ...the only "eyes" I see are the ones below her neck! And those are perfect!

I actually have an original flesh tone one, I just want to grab the DC pieces now, so I need to score a Joker, Batman, and Envy, and I'll have every single one. I'd probably pass on Lobo, but I'll see.

Joker is awesome as is Batman, I only need the one Ivy so I passed on Envy. I'm passing on Lobo and Powergirl. Picking Up Batgirl....You know it's kinda weird for me not having Multiple DC Pieces on order.. :lol

Joker is awesome as is Batman, I only need the one Ivy so I passed on Envy. I'm passing on Lobo and Powergirl. Picking Up Batgirl....You know it's kinda weird for me not having Multiple DC Pieces on order.. :lol

Yeah I was a bit late for Hal, Joker, Ivy. I got Ivy, and was trying to stick to females. Joker creeps me out, but it has that red skull vibe, and I can dig that. I'll probably get a regular Batan eventually. I'm just hoping another Hal gets down . Lobo is too big and expensive for me. Especially considering I don't know much of him. As you know, I'm too much a perv to pass on PG. :lol

Why is it weird for you not having multiple DC? You know we are going to get hammered in 5 months. :lol

Yeah I was a bit late for Hal, Joker, Ivy. I got Ivy, and was trying to stick to females. Joker creeps me out, but it has that red skull vibe, and I can dig that. I'll probably get a regular Batan eventually. I'm just hoping another Hal gets down . Lobo is too big and expensive for me. Especially considering I don't know much of him. As you know, I'm too much a perv to pass on PG. :lol

Why is it weird for you not having multiple DC? You know we are going to get hammered in 5 months. :lol
I missed Hal as well but honestly I don't regret it that much because I'd like him to match the other JLA members more closely.
:lol Its weird because I've had two or more DC PFs on PO for the last almost 3 years. Just odd they haven't issued something I want

don't wanna derail this thread - but I was banned years ago and it was rather silly.

Hehehe, I got banned recently over there as well. 1 zero point infraction is ban worthy over there. Matches Malone can eat a ****. Ironically I had been spending more time there than here, but mostly because this board is so much more lively, and I have been swamped of late and was easier to catch up there in less time. I'm still swamped, but at least now I don't read 90% of the same posts on both boards.

As to the lovely lady at hand, I think the Green is way, way better than the original, but that is my preference. Had I bitten on the original I would have had no problem passing on this one. Glad I didn't though.

Hehehe, I got banned recently over there as well. 1 zero point infraction is ban worthy over there. Matches Malone can eat a ****. Ironically I had been spending more time there than here, but mostly because this board is so much more lively, and I have been swamped of late and was easier to catch up there in less time. I'm still swamped, but at least now I don't read 90% of the same posts on both boards.

As to the lovely lady at hand, I think the Green is way, way better than the original, but that is my preference. Had I bitten on the original I would have had no problem passing on this one. Glad I didn't though.

That's too funny. How long are you banned if you don't mind me asking?

Back