Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think you are knit picking, particularly those pin holes in the armpit area. I really wouldn't be happy about that and I would let Sideshow know. I'm not sure if I'd return it over that but if they offered a partial refund or replacement, I'd take it. Just my thoughts for what it's worth.

You are never going to get a perfect statue from SS, and those are pretty minor. I would not expect SS to even offer discount for those.

Those smudges wipe off

---

Anyways, huuuuuge improvement from the original cluster ****. Anyone that tells u otherwise is deluded. Glad i have this - second chance.

Accentuates sculpt perfectly

And a big **** you to the mods at statueforum

I didn't know this thread was still going. I took this pic the other day so I figured I'd show off. I couldn't bring myself to sell the first Ivy so I have both. Ivy.jpg

don't wanna derail this thread - but I was banned years ago and it was rather silly.

thx for letting me know. viewing it on camera phone I didn't notice. it's irking me now that Im home and on my PC.

I don't think you are knit picking, particularly those pin holes in the armpit area. I really wouldn't be happy about that and I would let Sideshow know. I'm not sure if I'd return it over that but if they offered a partial refund or replacement, I'd take it. Just my thoughts for what it's worth.

Those wouldn't bother me personally. I would never see unless I took macro shots on my camera. I'd keep it.

Try contact SS. No harm in trying

You are never going to get a perfect statue from SS, and those are pretty minor. I would not expect SS to even offer discount for those.

Thanks for the input guys.

Hey Rulk,

The eyes seem fine. Don't worry about it. Here is a close up of mine if you'd like to compare:

ivy6b_zps24db142e.jpg

Back