Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pics mattski, this is such an awesome peace, lots of details and nice curves :wink1:. Btw not sure if you know, but those plants are in the wrong opposite sockets, but good to know they fit in both ways.

Are you kidding me? the WW pictures look great!! If you dont mind i grabbed one of them and made it my phone wallpaper! :duff

Thank's for the comments, yeah that's no problem at all don't mind if you use it for wallpapers and that sort of stuff.

Great pics mattski, this is such an awesome peace, lots of details and nice curves :wink1:. Btw not sure if you know, but those plants are in the wrong opposite sockets, but good to know they fit in both ways.

Yeah I think someone mentioned that in a previous post, it's my partners figure so she put it together and to be honest I never really took much notice that they were the wrong way.

The cool thing is ...it actually looks good too with the flowers in the wrong slots.

Mine just arrived! Mine came in FLAWLESS condition...I seriously tried finding something wrong with it but couldn't!

2w5507o.jpg

This could be sold out soon! Get this while you can fellas!!

The cool thing is ...it actually looks good too with the flowers in the wrong slots.
Yes, it does. I tried it on mine and they fit, but not as good as I would have liked. I also purchased a set of man eater plants from a damaged original and she looks good with those ones in too.

Mine just arrived! Mine came in FLAWLESS condition...I seriously tried finding something wrong with it but couldn't!

2w5507o.jpg

This could be sold out soon! Get this while you can fellas!!

It seriously is a great peace, defiantly worth adding to your collection if you don't have the original :)

I concur. I missed the first one ...so I got this one. Never been happier with this choice.

I love 'em both but just started buying these things last month.

If I'd started earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to own them both at list. Now, however, the best price I can find on an original NIB Exclusive is ~$700 and it's just not worth it to me.

YMMV,
Nels

I was so disappointed with the first version's paint job and quality and Sideshow's refusal to exchange my damaged copy that I returned it for a refund. So I was apprehensive about ordering this one and was very relieved to discover mine is just as beautifully done as the others shown here. And I even got #0011!

ivy.JPG

I love 'em both but just started buying these things last month.

If I'd started earlier, I wouldn't have hesitated to own them both at list. Now, however, the best price I can find on an original NIB Exclusive is ~$700 and it's just not worth it to me.

YMMV,
Nels

Same as me, only just got our first Premium Format last month (girlfriends pf) though we had that on pre-order since last April although I'm kicking my self that I didn't pick up a couple of others when they where available at the time.

Same as me, only just got our first Premium Format last month (girlfriends pf) though we had that on pre-order since last April although I'm kicking my self that I didn't pick up a couple of others when they where available at the time.

I know that feeling all too well. :( What were some of the statues you missed out on?

I know that feeling all too well. :( What were some of the statues you missed out on?

Not to many thankfully, so I will be able to pick up the ones when I have some spare $$$ available. Decided I'm basically going to stick with the DC range with it more than likely just being Batman characters with the exception of a few other characters that I like.

Joker PF which I will pickup sometime later in year just can't fit it into the expenses list right now.

Harley Quinn PF had the chance to get her at a local store but I umm and ahh about it to much because at this stage I wasn't sure if I was going to jump into the Premium Format area as I was solely focusing on collecting Hot Toys. Since the end of last year I have finally decided I wanted to add her to the collection and it has taken me a month or so to find a responsible priced one so will be placing an order for her on Monday. It will hopefully arrive in time for my Birthday so girlfriend and family members are chipping in for it.

Batman PF which is still available in the non exclusive version so I most likely will pick this up at some point during the line.

Please keep collecting the PF's so I can continue to enjoy the great pictures you post! Just fantastic! :thud:

Please keep collecting the PF's so I can continue to enjoy the great pictures you post! Just fantastic! :thud:

I defiantly will keep collecting the Premium Format stuff just will stick to DC Batman range is all, there are other Premium Formats I would love to get and have but I just can't justify getting them is all. I have been tempted but with a couple but I will keep to my main interest, the last two Premium Formats will come in the next week or two then I'm on a break Premium Format wise until Batgirl although I will be last in the line for this one as I opted to get it though a local supplier and they are usually a two or three months behind after release. Thank you once again for the fantastic feedback. I guess the only way for me to get photo's of other Premium Formats is if there is a fellow collector close by who is happy for me to take photo's of what ever Premium Format they have.

Seriously Matt, keep up the good work on the pics! :rock

Thank you, I will keep taking photo's of everything I add to the collection & share it with the forum.

Back