Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPS just delivered mine. #409/2500. :yess:

So anxious to unbox her but she'll have to wait until my lunch break.

Mine just came I love the paint job looks like sideshow might be learning from their mistakes.
bcf3a80081c3fe886bafa6c610691d09.jpg
b4f378202a801de76cd497d64530c706.jpg
a0521b3f4d227dd98e4f8f1af359b0f7.jpg
82004a437c2de6da3a28ced6fd1550c5.jpg
cecbbd90af5c7f418f21b5550e26a10c.jpg

Finally got mine this past Saturday!

Do you believe I had to drive to the UPS location to pick her up because I couldn't be there during the day to sign for her upon delivery. Lame!

Well receive mine today 242/2500 and she came in broken and some other small issues. The plant came with the entire stem broken off, paint chip on her inner thigh and missing paint on the vine coming up her leg...im heartbroken. Waited months for this and the delays only to receive this :(

Broken Plant

Paint chip on her thigh/ivy

Paint missing on the vine in the shaded area of the picture

That's why I get mine sent to work--otherwise I'd have to pick up every UPS delivery SS sends.

Same here. Only trade-off is having to carry a big-*** box home from work now and then. :lol

Yea, I hear ya. Shipping and receiving is complicated here at work, tho. Plus it's located in a different building. Will see ...I have to set something up.

Finally unboxed mine. Very pleased with how she turned out! I took a few quick shots with my crappy phone camera (sorry!) with and without flash. Daylight's fading fast here though.

Capture.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture6.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Capture4.JPG

Wow! You really do get the magnifying glass out.
If you're not happy i'm sure SS will sort you out.

Don't need a magnifying glass to see the broken plant ;), but honestly the missed paint spot on the vine and by her thigh didn't bother me but the spot on the base is pretty big. If the base was fine I'd be happy with a plant replacement

Mine arrived today in perfect shape--luckily for me, because the box had a giant hole punched in it. The hole went through the brown shipper, through the Poison Ivy box, and almost all the way through the styrofoam itself. It looks like someone took a sledgehammer to the thing. I don't save boxes so it's no big deal to me, but still--what the *****k, UPS?

Here are some pics. With her huge eyes, dilated pupils, and thinner face than the proto, she bears a certain resemblance to Juliet Landau in my opinion, and that's a good thing.

IMG_0274.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG
IMG_0294.JPG

Back