Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some comparison shots of the two Ivys. The pegs on the flowers of the new Ivy are larger than the original version and will not fit in the holes, but you can switch out the flowers to the new Ivy if you want.

View attachment 158236
View attachment 158237
View attachment 158238
View attachment 158239
View attachment 158240
View attachment 158241

Thanks for the pics, darkeyes. However, the flash is really saturating both statues. Would love to see comparison pics without the flash.

Couple really quick pics--I absolutely love this statue! She turned out to be even better in-hand than I was hoping. No QC issues--nothing broken and the paint is extremely well done. I hope SS starts packing every PF was well as they packed Ivy. Also, I don't know which factory did the paint but SS should use them for everything or have them go school the other ones.

View attachment 158259

View attachment 158260

View attachment 158261

Nice man!! The colors dont seem so vibrant like in other pictures. I wonder if its just a complete lit room thats making those Ivys vibrant looking in the other photos?

I think it's the lighting. I snapped these with my iPhone and the lights were right on the statue. I'll take a few more with my real camera with the display lights on when I get a chance.

She looks beautiful guys. Congrats. As an original owner I think they are both great and you can't go wrong either way.

I think it's the lighting. I snapped these with my iPhone and the lights were right on the statue. I'll take a few more with my real camera with the display lights on when I get a chance.
Actially I think the more subdued green skin works better, pops the hair and leaves out and separates the figure instead of all the vibrant colors just clashing into a neon colored mesh

Actially I think the more subdued green skin works better, pops the hair and leaves out and separates the figure instead of all the vibrant colors just clashing into a neon colored mesh

Yeah, she's not really as deep a green as the pics Sideshow was showing, which is fine by me. In-hand the light shade of green and saturation is pretty damn perfect--I'm really impressed with the paint on her.

Thanks for the pics, darkeyes. However, the flash is really saturating both statues. Would love to see comparison pics without the flash.

Hmm, this probably is not better but here they are in the cabinet with strip LED lighting above and no flash.

PI New07.JPG

Not a fan of the green skin tone but I do totally agree green leafs on her outfit look a mile better then original.

If didn't have exclusive I'd be all over this variant like white on rice!

Nice review Chris! Didn't know you had this on order.

Congrats she looks great, very impressed she came out. :clap Shame about the broken plant, but it looks very fixable.

Thanks man
Yeah I'm so pleased with her.
The plant did take the shine off a bit but to be honest like you said it's a clean break so can be fixed & if not the plant still looks ok without the stem.

I have messaged SS this morning about a replacement anyway & see what happens.

Looks good, soundwave! And that's without messing around with lighting ...HaHa. Love it when we don't have to fix the lighting to take pics of statues.

Lol thanks :)

Yeah I was amazed how well they came out...they were taken at about 10:20 last night with just the lounge light on & using my Phone so I'm really pleased with how they look

I love seeing everyone else's pics as well, she looks like a home run all around & none of them seem to have any major paint defects which surely is almost unheard of? ;)

Hoping whichever factory did this they start pushing more stuff their way.

Neil

Wow everyone!!! Superb pics! This piece is SOOO vibrant and the all the color variations just pop! The paint came out phenomenal. Truly beautiful! Can't wait for mine.

Chris your pics are so dynamic and crisp. The details and colors are AMAZING! Thanks for sharing!

Szabo, I love this pic. It really highlights just how she pops with all the vibrant colors compared to the rest of your DC pieces. Amazing!

Great shot Zod! Her hair in this pic is so vivid and, frankly, seductive, :lol

So happy for you guys and so jealous you already have it :lol I'm now more excited to get her than Catwoman. Another DC win for Sideshow!

I can't say it enough--SS killed it with the paint apps on Ivy. I wish they could do the same quality on everything they offer.

Definitely.

As I said she has eclipsed Harley as my best DC lady she is phenomenal in hand

Hoping I can get a replacement plant but no biggie & I would take a discount instead.

Can't wait to move to get her set up permanently

Neil

Out for delivery now. :yess:

After seeing the in hand pics I am super happy i pulled the trigger on this. I think the vibrant colors on this are fantastic!

Congrats on all who ordered, thanks darkeyes for the side by side and awesome pics DarthChrisDK. :hi5:

Back