Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here! Received an email earlier this evening from SS ...Ivy is on her way home! I have the tracking number and tracking her route home...

I cant wait, I also got my shipping notice! Im picking up my Batman PF today from my local shop too! Joker and Harley are waiting eagerly at home. Now I just need my CW to ship and of course the one PF im really excited about, Batgirl!

Congrats to all that will be getting her soon! I'm late to the party but she should be showing up on Tuesday for me as well. :yess:

Though I'm curious how Sideshow actually got their hands on some of these. I thought she was still tied up in this port mess like Keaton PF. Not complaining though! Hope everyone that's still waiting gets some good news soon.

Congrats to all that will be getting her soon! I'm late to the party but she should be showing up on Tuesday for me as well. :yess:

Though I'm curious how Sideshow actually got their hands on some of these. I thought she was still tied up in this port mess like Keaton PF. Not complaining though! Hope everyone that's still waiting gets some good news soon.

I would assume that although the issues are still ongoing at the port that they won't have stopped working totally & rather than operating at 100% the port may only be operating at say 50% capacity so shipments will still be moving but much slower than usual.

The workers wouldn't be thick enough to hold the entire country to ransom as it's not just these shipments that would be stuck but other imports & more importantly your Exports out of the country would also be stuck & that would be crippling so they have to continue to work but make it difficult hoping to force the powers that be to take action & give in

Also if they did try to stop the entire operation the port would most likely just sack those involved & get in people that would happily work for possibly even less money & benefits to just be in gainful employment & have something in the bank.

It's catch 22 for them they can't push it too hard but still want to cause a headache to try & get a point across & they are succeeding to an extent

Neil

Mine has shipped from SS. No news on Catwoman though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would assume that although the issues are still ongoing at the port that they won't have stopped working totally & rather than operating at 100% the port may only be operating at say 50% capacity so shipments will still be moving but much slower than usual.

The workers wouldn't be thick enough to hold the entire country to ransom as it's not just these shipments that would be stuck but other imports & more importantly your Exports out of the country would also be stuck & that would be crippling so they have to continue to work but make it difficult hoping to force the powers that be to take action & give in

Also if they did try to stop the entire operation the port would most likely just sack those involved & get in people that would happily work for possibly even less money & benefits to just be in gainful employment & have something in the bank.

It's catch 22 for them they can't push it too hard but still want to cause a headache to try & get a point across & they are succeeding to an extent

Neil

soundwave, what you said makes a lot of sense. I admittedly haven't been following the entire situation closely. Everything I've heard or read made it sound like a complete work stoppage. Thanks for pointing that out.

soundwave, what you said makes a lot of sense. I admittedly haven't been following the entire situation closely. Everything I've heard or read made it sound like a complete work stoppage. Thanks for pointing that out.

Yes, thanks for clarifying this, for those that weren't aware. It's still frustrating, but not completely hopeless.

No problems guys :)

I'm in no way in favour of these sort of bully tactics that unions like to pull but being in shipping myself I do know that the effect of bringing an entire port to a standstill would do far too much harm to the economy to be allowed, even the unions wouldn't allow something that drastic.

The other option if it does drag on too long would be for shipping companies to stop using this particular port for their shipment arrivals & switch them to another.
The onward carriage to final destinations would be affected & cost more but if it meant shipments moving more freely & less irate customers it would be worth it to them.

Hopefully it won't go on for too much longer & things will start getting through.

Neil

My Poison Ivy arrived earlier today. Really happy with her.

PI_i_zps71722e21.jpg

PI_a_zps16549167.jpg

PI_h_zpsf3008300.jpg

PI_g_zps14a493dd.jpg

PI_f_zpseae92a1d.jpg

PI_d_zpsd6f2f3ac.jpg

PI_e_zps9f15286e.jpg

PI_b_zps23232d8e.jpg

PI_c_zps71464bb0.jpg

Back