Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And our second replacement came broken so that means no Ivy for us... now really in doubt wether or not to keep batsie on preorder... its no use without Ivy :gah:

Just saw the photos of repaints for Ivy and Rogue PFs on here and while stunning, I wish SSC would deliver CONSISTENTLY well in their future releases that their $400 statues wouldn't warrant a $500 (or so) repaint. I still don't have a female PF yet that's why I'm browsing the threads, POd the new Red Sonja piece and now I'm keeping fingers crossed that the production will be at least close to the proto as far as paint -- especially on the eyes and brows -- are concerned. For the prices they go for no collector should ever feel like entering a lottery each time they unbox their statues.

Hey you guys I need help urgent! My wait list has undergone processing but I'm strapped on funds. How long does it take SS to finish? It's for an Ivy Exclusive by the way..

Hey you guys I need help urgent! My wait list has undergone processing but I'm strapped on funds. How long does it take SS to finish? It's for an Ivy Exclusive by the way..

Usually, it's just a couple of days. Within 2 to 3 days they'll charge your card and ship out the item. If you want to cancel, you better do it fairly quick. Also, don't contact them through their website (they may not get your message in time), call them if you don't want the statue.

So those of you who had issues sliding her foot flush on the base what solutions did you guys find?

My review :

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0831red.jpg

DSC_0791.jpg

DSC_0792.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

DSC_0795.jpg

DSC_0796.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0799.jpg

Back