Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so call it a failure! to much sh#t for such an exspensive statue! and people still trying to keep up the hope by saying: apart from the damage and paint problems it's a great piece, happy to have her! i just don't get it...tsss...

That's like saying magic Johnson is in top physical condition except for the aids, or she's is such a beautiful person she'd be a 10 if she wasn't ugly

Finally got her into day. I was nervous after seeing various issues through out the thread but I think she turned out awesome.

1000784_383879931732957_1665584483_n.jpg
Is that a boob or a Brussels Sprout?

#726/1500
Overall I'm very happy with her. some of the painting is a little sloppy on the vines, and from some angles she can be a bit googley eyed, but I guess that's true for most statues pending how your looking at them. here are some photos. They aren't the best so try and be kind ;)
Pics are not working

Thanks for letting me know. I just deleted and will re-post once I fix the issue :)

Your Ivy turned out pretty nice! The only thing that would bother me IMO is the white speck on her right boob (nipple area). I'd just touch that up with some brown paint since it looks like it's on the stem. No big deal.

Anyways, congrats on your Ivy! :hi5:

Your Ivy turned out pretty nice! The only thing that would bother me IMO is the white speck on her right boob (nipple area). I'd just touch that up with some brown paint since it looks like it's on the stem. No big deal.

Anyways, congrats on your Ivy! :hi5:

Thank you!!!

You know what.... I didn't even notice the white speck on her bewb!:monkey3 Now that I see it, I will paint it along with a few of the leaves on the vines on her leg... Thank you for pointing that out!!! : )

Thank you!!!

You know what.... I didn't even notice the white speck on her bewb!:monkey3 Now that I see it, I will paint it along with a few of the leaves on the vines on her leg... Thank you for pointing that out!!! : )

No problem. I'm glad that you can paint it yourself. Post some before and after pics when you're through touching her up! :wink1: (hmm, don't think that sounded right)

Back