Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a technique to remove her head for repaint? I know her head is glued down, just want to see if anyone has done this or to any other pieces that might loosen up the glue a bit. Thanks in advance.

Very satisfied with my ivy , she's a beauty.

9125421529_db8b73fb94_b.jpg

9127395586_31535e53e3_z.jpg

I received a reply finally about my damaged exclusive Ivy statue.

Was told no replacement body because I had a crack by her neck

Had a broken exclusive flower but they can replace that.

Also it wont fit in the base correctly and they suggest I get Earthquake Putty to fill in the gap.

"If you feel that you are not satisfied with these options, you are entitled to return the item for a full refund."

boo sideshow boo

I think most regs turn out much better than those with ex. I know all of them made at the same time but somehow regs got better paint apps. :dunno

I too have been denied a replacement. So this will be the last piece I purchase because if i'm going to drop almost $400 on a statue then should be able to make it right and not have me worry that I'll be stuck with a bad piece.

I too have been denied a replacement. So this will be the last piece I purchase because if i'm going to drop almost $400 on a statue then should be able to make it right and not have me worry that I'll be stuck with a bad piece.

You aren't stuck are you? You can send it back yes?

And not have the statue. so yes I consider myself stuck. For $400 sideshow needs to get their act together.

At least they offered you a credit, I didn't even get that.

And not have the statue. so yes I consider myself stuck. For $400 sideshow needs to get their act together.

Taking a chance with these fully sculpted pieces and the paint. It's a roll of the dice no doubt. Sorry to hear man.

Really if there is a very noticeable flaw they would cover it what was wrong with your?

Hey guys I am new to collecting these. I really love poison ivy but i don't know whether to get her or not it seems so many are faulty or somethings wrong with them.

Hey guys I am new to collecting these. I really love poison ivy but i don't know whether to get her or not it seems so many are faulty or somethings wrong with them.

If you're going to get her either get her directly from Sideshow or maybe try to find one locally so you can inspect her. Unfortunately it can be risky business buying these things.

If you're going to get her either get her directly from Sideshow or maybe try to find one locally so you can inspect her. Unfortunately it can be risky business buying these things.

Yeah I think locally is best. For the rest that im thinking of collecting i will buy online. Its just poison ivy in particular seems to have a lot of bad eggs in the basket :dunno

Well, many of the unhappy nitpicks frequent here so although it may not be the majority it seems like it here. Not that there is anything wrong with being a nitpick either.

Ok I never asked for a replacement head? Wtf? I asked about my cracked chip base and marks on her legs and base plus a new brown shipper because mine was destroyed in shipping. Shocked at not even a partial and no response to my brown shipper box. This is what I got:************* what happen to you SS?

Thank you very much for contacting the returns department with pictures of your Poison Ivy PF. We have compared your images to stock pieces and unfortunately we do not believe we could provide you with a replacement head that would be an improvement. Please keep in mind that these items are hand crafted and are as unique from one another as the characters they bring to life. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused you.
-
If you feel that you are not fully satisfied with the item you may decide to return your item for a full refund. If this is the case you will receive a separate email which includes an RMA number for your return, along with instructions and a pre-paid shipping label.- Once the item is received into our warehouse, we would begin processing your exchange or refund.-
-
Please let us know how you would like to proceed. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to assist you.
-
-

Back