Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hair that has a gap between the scalp club.

u mean like this? :p
a8enazam.jpg

Hey, we had the same guy put ours together!

I mean, from a distance, no big deal, but hmm....

I have the hair gap, the leg scratches (rubbed off using an eraser) & googly eyes. the gap is not noticeable at all unless u see it from top, but the eyes is not acceptable at all, Sideshow sent me a replacement yesterday, hopping for better one!

What you got going on devil??

Nothing.

Eyes could be better, and there were two spots that weren't the best touch ups ever. If I want it any better than it is, I'll get it painted and make it much, much better.

I do need a new box though. The whole package had a rough trip, and the hit that pierced the shipper went all the way through to the styrofoam. Tore a big hole in the front panel.

She still looks stunning on my shelf.

Exactly.

OK... I'm willing to reject the googly eyes notion on mine, but the hair gap is what concerns me right now. I didn't put that in my initial e-mail, so I may have to wait for a response.

You can see the hair gap slightly from the front, but it's more noticeable from the top.

f11a2b7ed2c511e2a27d22000a9f165c_7.jpg

Hey, we had the same guy put ours together!

I mean, from a distance, no big deal, but hmm....

Easily fixed! Just fill that gap up with a LOT of glue, untill its overflowing on the sides. Then smear some different color paint over it, until it looks like everybody else's production piece. Oh and don't forget to add a few scratches too. :rotfl

Seriously though, I hope everyone who is dissatisfied with their purchase gets a perfect replacement piece!

Good luck guys/gals.

Mine has just arrived but it's damaged :( chip to the nose bum and thigh, also paint all over the right leg and knee, How this passed QC I will never know.
This is the third complaint to Sideshow in row :( Already have received a new DX12 headsculpt as mine had a big paint rub only for the replacement to have a spot growing out of the cowl.

Then there's the Tumbler that arrived Mondays with broken suspension and again a big paint rub about 4 inches long down the side. Times like this I feel like packing it all in and finding another hobby. Sideshows Quality Control is none existent.

Wow, that's unlucky. I have yet to receive a damaged one (not including very small imperfections that you have to expect), and so far it's been 6 Sideshow statues og 2 Hot Toys for me. But I guess it all comes down to luck in the end. Always have my fingers crossed for a statue in good condition, so much hassle and disappointment in receiving one with big flaws.

Wow, that's unlucky. I have yet to receive a damaged one (not including very small imperfections that you have to expect), and so far it's been 6 Sideshow statues og 2 Hot Toys for me. But I guess it all comes down to luck in the end. Always have my fingers crossed for a statue in good condition, so much hassle and disappointment in receiving one with big flaws.

Then you are too lucky, I have received at least 10 statues with issue in the past 2 years. I am tired of ss as well now.

Then you are too lucky, I have received at least 10 statues with issue in the past 2 years. I am tired of ss as well now.

Errr me too, I just found a white gap line on my ivy head when I was looking there. I will send pics to SS yet again. :thud:

Hi guys

Has anyone ordered the regular version? I did and it came with the exclusive version switch out Pod. Are they shipping the non EX with this piece?

null-1.jpg

Back