Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys

Has anyone ordered the regular version? I did and it came with the exclusive version switch out Pod. Are they shipping the non EX with this piece?

null-1.jpg

Yes, the ex is the open one.

mine came with small paint chips and a broken bottom of the right heel. it would be okey if it was painted though as its flush. look like who ever painted it, the statue got stuck and they ripped it off what it was stuck too. as the end of the heal is white. does I bought this off ebay for almost 500 dollars as that's what the ex goes for on there now. so I doubt ss will do a exchange aswell its not bad if I can get it painted but don't know how to paint it. what type of paint nor the colors I contacted ss by email but they said they didn't have that info or atleast that's what the couster service person wtote me. does anyone here know what paint to use and color names.

mine came with small paint chips and a broken bottom of the right heel. it would be okey if it was painted though as its flush. look like who ever painted it, the statue got stuck and they ripped it off what it was stuck too. as the end of the heal is white. does I bought this off ebay for almost 500 dollars as that's what the ex goes for on there now. so I doubt ss will do a exchange aswell its not bad if I can get it painted but don't know how to paint it. what type of paint nor the colors I contacted ss by email but they said they didn't have that info or atleast that's what the couster service person wtote me. does anyone here know what paint to use and color names.

...you understand...I had to

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLmqlyCVEYc[/ame]

Contact the seller on eBay. SS won't be able to help you out because you didn't place the order with them. Good luck.

yep I understand, I liked the show. I don't know how you cant but than again I was an 80's kid.

I don't think I can return it to the seller but the statue looks good compared to others on here just needs some paint on the heel and small touch ups on a couple leaves and small area on top of her hair. the paint chips are just pin drops, very small and isn't noticeable from away just something I wanted to touch up.

Mine has just arrived but it's damaged :( chip to the nose bum and thigh, also paint all over the right leg and knee, How this passed QC I will never know.
This is the third complaint to Sideshow in row :( Already have received a new DX12 headsculpt as mine had a big paint rub only for the replacement to have a spot growing out of the cowl.

Then there's the Tumbler that arrived Mondays with broken suspension and again a big paint rub about 4 inches long down the side. Times like this I feel like packing it all in and finding another hobby. Sideshows Quality Control is none existent.

The DX12 and Tumbler have nothing to do with Sideshow's QC. That's all on Hot Toys.

Still sucks that you have to deal with Ivy being a mess.

... but don't know how to paint it. what type of paint nor the colors I contacted ss by email but they said they didn't have that info or atleast that's what the couster service person wtote me. does anyone here know what paint to use and color names.

If you take a picture of the area, that would help a lot in suggesting specific colors to look for.
I'm sure there are several people here who could recommend the exact brands to get. Painting should be a breeze since it's not a critical area like anything on the face or upper trunk.
It sounds like the are won't be all that visible from most display angles, so you're a little lucky in that respect.

I'd still contact sideshow and explain them your situation. You'd be surprised, they could offer you a replacement at the cost of shipping. I've had issue in the pass with buying from online retailer (paint flanking off Black Panther pf really bad) they asked for proof of purchase and I think I paid around 40 in shipping.

Doesn't hurt to ask.

Back