Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my replacement body approved today they will send me the body and then I have to ship back one of the bodies within 5 days it says. I guess they are done with the smash the damaged one method

Got my replacement body approved today they will send me the body and then I have to ship back one of the bodies within 5 days it says. I guess they are done with the smash the damaged one method

I got the approval for new body replacement as well for the lazy eyes. They asked me to destroy it! It might be because of the shipping cost since Im not in the US! Who cares, hope the new one is perfect or without major flaws

How the **** do you plug this statue into the base, it wont go in. If i push any harder the whole thing is going to crack. **** sideshow always finds a way to **** with me...

When you're sliding it in, give it a little wiggle as you push down.

Yes yes, I know, that's what she said.

GOT IT! jesus christ took a good 30 mins. ,,!,, ss. Quality wise, i am satisfied...

poisonivy1.jpg

poisonivy2.jpg

poisonivy3.jpg

poisonivy4.jpg

I had to do the 45 degree angle thing to get Ivy in the first time. When I removed her and reassembled her at home, it was much easier.

When you're sliding it in, give it a little wiggle as you push down.

Yes yes, I know, that's what she said.

Well if that's what she said then you seem to have a little "short" problem, you souldnt be able to "wiggle" unless there's plenty of room left. :slap :lol

GOT IT! jesus christ took a good 30 mins. ,,!,, ss. Quality wise, i am satisfied...

poisonivy1.jpg

Great to hear you got a good one! Yes I agree I'm more worried then ever now when I get a new statue knowing thier now tuff return policy.
She looks great next to your joker. The mallet, bar, and the new joker head is so freaking cool looking! :clap

Was finally able to take some good pictures of my Ivy with my digital camera. Still waiting for her custom case so she will go back into the box.

Here is the best shot I could take of her face! Some flaws on the way.

Notice the slight indent on her between the her LEFT nostril.

Here is the normal right side of the nose:

Here is the left side with the flaw of that dent:
131.jpg
[/URL]

A bit too much glue between red hair to the forearm, a small glaze of it closer to the elbow, and some between the leaf glove and the skin. Minor and hardly noticeable anyways.
132.jpg
[/URL]

Gap between forearm and red hair.
147.jpg
[/URL]

Vines are GREAT!

Rear and them THIGHS!
137.jpg
[/URL]
136-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Despite all all her flaw, I am going to do nothing about it. I spent $500 on ebay to get this EX version since I really wanted the EX plant. I think my Ivy's flaw is not that big of a deal to me and I love her eyes, but thinking about getting a replacement is too risky! I am too scared to try to gamble and get one with less flaws, but might have weird eyes. I am already happy with what I got and will keep it. Here she is one last time and you will see how unnoticeable the line dent on near her left nostril is hardly noticeable.

004-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That flaw can may make her nose look realistic in my opinion from this angle.

003-1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Lights are those LED Dioder from Ikea that I connected them in a line and attached them to the wood with strong double sided 3M tape. I got rid of the weak particle board it came with and upgraded them to these Lowes wood that happen to be the exact size of the particle board the shelf came with. Sealed it with those oil base seal so I can easily clean the wood if I spill water on it. Just in case people ask about my setup. :lol

Back