Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think your missing the point. Of course everyone has the right to complain about whatever they want. The fact of the matter is that some things are so minor that it's unrealistic to expect SS to replace an entire pieces for some of the trivial things people complain about.

That's my thoughts anyway.

No, I get your point and I agree with you in the second paragraph.

Well after a nights sleep and looking at it again, SSC almost got the better of me cause I'm just so tired of complaining and sending photos in about the small details, but imo this is quite noticeable and needs to be addressed.

If all they do is offer me a stupid $20 credit then I'll just destroy the stupid thing and they can refund the full amount.....which makes no sense to me, but that's the way they do business....:dunno

it was obviously done at the factory cause the box was sealed and not opened, and there was nothing in the box that would of been rubbing up against it.

Sad other than this small defect she's next to perfect...

pytg8.jpg

vskw2q.jpg

Well after a nights sleep and looking at it again, SSC almost got the better of me cause I'm just so tired of complaining and sending photos in about the small details, but imo this is quite noticeable and needs to be addressed.

If all they do is offer me a stupid $20 credit then I'll just destroy the stupid thing and they can refund the full amount.....which makes no sense to me, but that's the way they do business....:dunno

it was obviously done at the factory cause the box was sealed and not opened, and there was nothing in the box that would of been rubbing up against it.

pytg8.jpg

vskw2q.jpg

Use an eraser and rub it out gently. Should do the trick.

yeah already tried that after the pics and now she looks like she had something on that spot while tanning. that light green over spray they use comes off very easily, I wasn't rubbing very hard at all.

It's hard to say cause it could be fixed fairly easy if you can match the paint but then if you get a replacement you might get something with a more noticeable flaw then this for example cross eyes or boobie crust(lol) definitely needs to be addressed, it fits in the category of an unacceptable IMHO.

Extremely noticeable. So sorry to see so many people getting crappy Ivy's.

pytg8.jpg

vskw2q.jpg

pytg8.jpg

vskw2q.jpg

Mine is exactly like that. Scratches on the left knee area which is very noticeable. Also chip on the left elbow and oversprayed red paint on the right underarm which is near the hair. Should i ask SSC for replacement?

My booger queen has those same marks on her legs. But I got them off with an eraser. Easy fix, just can't pick her nose.

I have those kind of marks under my Ivy's right knee cap that I tried to take out with an eraser. Mark is still there and now that spot look less glossy compared to the rest of the leg. Its not really that noticeable though. I am having a hard time trying to get a good picture of her due to lighting issues making my statue look really light. Need that regular sun shine on her otherwise my LED lighting system just make everything on the camera look so bright and hides all the shading.

just got my Ivy from CSC and i was a bit worried i might get a crappy or defective one but surprisingly enough i got a good one. no googley eyes, boogers, and the paintjob is pretty decent so thats a relief.

That would be the one CBG bought.

:lol ok, ok I need to dust them again sometime. It's been a long time.

Beware the fake sellout.

:exactly:

pytg8.jpg

vskw2q.jpg

I have the same big paint line going across her leg too. I'm scared to erase it because it's paint. It will give her a tan spot. :slap

Opinions please! I'm not sure if this is normal or not but my Ivy kind of looks like she's suffering from a lazy eye and her eye looks off (I also have a gap in the hair on the top of the head, though I saw someone mentioned that earlier in the thread). There's also some white spray paint on the red hair where the forehead meets. :( The hair itself leaves for wanting as well but I'm not going to be nit picky on that.

Wanted someone else's eyes to verify (want to make sure I'm not just seeing things from reading this thread. D; ). She just looks really derpy to me. From some angles, it's okay but straight on, not so much.

Pictures:

9vavr4.jpg

120gy2s.jpg

96f6md.jpg

2sa1078.jpg

2w3tbgm.jpg

(apologize on image quality; I'm using my phone)

Opinions please! I'm not sure if this is normal or not but my Ivy kind of looks like she's suffering from a lazy eye and her eye looks off (I also have a gap in the hair on the top of the head, though I saw someone mentioned that earlier in the thread). There's also some white spray paint on the red hair where the forehead meets. :( The hair itself leaves for wanting as well but I'm not going to be nit picky on that.

Wanted someone else's eyes to verify (want to make sure I'm not just seeing things from reading this thread. D; ). She just looks really derpy to me. From some angles, it's okay but straight on, not so much.

Pictures:

9vavr4.jpg

120gy2s.jpg

96f6md.jpg

2sa1078.jpg

2w3tbgm.jpg

(apologize on image quality; I'm using my phone)

I think there's a bit of lazy eyes but does not look way off like others I've seen. Looks exactly like mine and a couple of other members who posted pics. I think it's still ok, but could have been a lot worst. SS new policy is not going to give you anything for it.

I think there's a bit of lazy eyes but does not look way off like others I've seen. Looks exactly like mine and a couple of other members who posted pics. I think it's still ok, but could have been a lot worst. SS new policy is not going to give you anything for it.

Alright; I just wanted to double check if it was a normal issue or not since I wasn't sure (it seems to change depending on angles when I look at people's photos).

I appreciate the input; makes me feel better, haha.

Def lazy eye if everything else is good then don't bother you might get something worst, if it bothers u that much it will be easier to get just the eyes fixed is up to you in the end

Alright; I just wanted to double check if it was a normal issue or not since I wasn't sure (it seems to change depending on angles when I look at people's photos).

I appreciate the input; makes me feel better, haha.

Can you post a few pics of her straight on and from the side views? Also take the pics no so close. My smaller pics looked very good. Didn't even seem the same as the bigger pics. Take a look at my pics a couple of pages back. There's 2 lots of pics. You will know what I mean.

Back