Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got my shipping notice for Ivy and Jack Sparrow PF. Going to be a very good week next week.

I just got my notice for shipping - should be here Wednesday.

Yea, if you're still sitting and twiddling your thumbs waiting for this, just contact them

Missed the boat on the EX, can someone tell me what the actual difference is between the Reg and EX? Was a little confused on what display options were possible with the regular editions plants.

Thanks in advance!

Ok this piece in person in unbelievable a must buy why a great piece!!!!!!! Now did anyone have any problems getting her in the actual base, like the piece not sitting properly???

Missed the boat on the EX, can someone tell me what the actual difference is between the Reg and EX? Was a little confused on what display options were possible with the regular editions plants.

Thanks in advance!

Regs get three plant heads (two closed buds, one grinning with teeth exposed) to display between two stems- so you can mix and match a bit.

Ex's get those three and one additional plant head with a full toothy open mouth.

It's a nice little touch, but I wouldn't pay a huge premium to get it. The reg has plenty to enjoy.

Thanks in advance!

IMG_1981_zps52eda652.jpg

Ours should be here tomorrow, and we ordered from Alter Ego xD Can't wait!!!

Anybody confirm that Regs come with 2 or 3 plants yet?

and... Really love the way the back of her head looks, wish I could display her backwards... :panic:

Hi guys, i heard ivy reg will receive smiling plants? Can anyone who have received reg ver confirm this. Its nice if its true.

FedEx delivered a day early. So unfair...

I wish mine came early too. But got shipped by UPS instead :(

My Regular Edition is somewhere in Oregon right now and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Somedays you just want the clock to speed up :monkey1

Thanks for the pics and video review :)

Back