Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone could kindly summarize what's going on with Ivy's shipping since I see some people already have her & seeing that even 6 pages back didn't say any useful information would be appreciated.

If someone could kindly summarize what's going on with Ivy's shipping since I see some people already have her & seeing that even 6 pages back didn't say any useful information would be appreciated.

Um some people live near SS and they had statues shipped on Thursday and received Friday... some were shipped on Friday and others will ship on Monday and Tuesday and depends how far you live to receive it... until transporters are perfected we have to wait patiently

Um some people live near SS and they had statues shipped on Thursday and received Friday... some were shipped on Friday and others will ship on Monday and Tuesday and depends how far you live to receive it... until transporters are perfected we have to wait patiently

I live an hour away from SS, and still have not received my shipping notice. I don't think distance from SS is the factor involved.

I live an hour away from SS, and still have not received my shipping notice. I don't think distance from SS is the factor involved.

thats not what i said... he asked why some have it and they were part of the thursday shipping... but anyone could be in that group... some on the east coast were shipped on thrusday but they wouldnt get it so early... wow it sucks that you have to spell everything out for some people

thats not what i said... he asked why some have it and they were part of the thursday shipping... but anyone could be in that group... some on the east coast were shipped on thrusday but they wouldnt get it so early... wow it sucks that you have to spell everything out for some people

Read your own quote "depends how far you live to receive it..."

I wasn't saying anything negative to you, and you don't have to spell anything out for me. i was just trying to contribute to the conversation. if you feel the need to be a **** about it, then sorry for even trying to contribute to something you obviously don't know what your talking about, but feel the need to be right about.

Read your own quote "depends how far you live to receive it..."

I wasn't saying anything negative to you, and you don't have to spell anything out for me. i was just trying to contribute to the conversation. if you feel the need to be a **** about it, then sorry for even trying to contribute to something you obviously don't know what your talking about, but feel the need to be right about.

of course it depends how far you live if you live on the east coast it takes about 6-7 days for you to receive it but if you live in Cali. it takes a day or two... im not saying anything bad about you it just that people ask this question every time a new statue ships... we all know SS ships randomly

of course it depends how far you live if you live on the east coast it takes about 6-7 days for you to receive it but if you live in Cali. it takes a day or two... im not saying anything bad about you it just that people ask this question every time a new statue ships... we all know SS ships randomly

My bad...thought you were referring to the randomness, or not, of who gets their items shipped to them from SS before others, not how long it takes for an item to actually ship.:slap

Sorry to ask, but approximately how big is Ivy? The site says 21 inches in height and 9 inches by 9 inches at the bottom. Are the numbers close enough that I can order a 22H x 10L x 10W custom case right now? I just hope the final product is bigger than those 21x9x9 provided otherwise I would have wasted my money on ordering the wrong case size. Thanks!

She looks stellar! I can't get over how good the back of her hair looks.

I better get a shipping notice tomorrow or I'm going to storm the castle!! :lecture

I received Obi-wan from Sideshow a little while back for the same cost as this statue, and have Ivy showing up Tuesday. The cost of shipping is $25 and I paid Fedex $57 when Obi-wan arrived. So with all that said, you're likely looking at the same price give or take (I'm also in Ontario) that you'd be spending at the place you're looking now.

The main thing to keep in mind is returns! I know a few places in Canada don't always do well with returns. As someone said Superpowercollectibles is a great place and seem to have a solid return policy -- however, they're long sold out of Ivy. If you're thinking of going elsewhere, e-mail them about their return policy beforehand. If you're spending the same amount, you might as well go with Sideshow, who usually seem to be on the ball when it comes to returns for errors. Plus, the shipping only takes 4 days from Sideshow.

:exactly: :goodpost: I would rather deal directly with Sideshow in case of having to exchange/refund of damaged statues since they are the source. Also, Sideshow gets the shipment first before any other retailer. So RedHood, if you want your statue early, Sideshow is your best bet.

So far from the pics provided I think she looks great.. Congrats to those that have her in hand already.. :clap
Cant wait :impatient: My EX will be here on Friday.. :yess:

It seems they changed the sculpt on this from the proto, I wonder why?

I think (as shown in feeter's signature for example) that she had a rounder head and shorter nose, but in the final piece they made her head longer and stretched out the nose. Proto her look was alluring, final she looks a bit vacant. Still looking forward to getting her, but I wish she looked the same as the proto.

I think (as shown in feeter's signature for example) that she had a rounder head and shorter nose, but in the final piece they made her head longer and stretched out the nose. Proto her look was alluring, final she looks a bit vacant. Still looking forward to getting her, but I wish she looked the same as the proto.
It may seem that way to you but they didn't. It's nothing but an illusion created by lighting, plus a slightly better paint job and cast.

Last edited:
Hope I get a shipping notice tomorrow...SS shipped maybe my 1st 3 orders on the day I was charged which spoiled me. Since then I'm always waiting a week or more from when everybody else ships to get my notice, and being East Coast it's another week to actually get it. It makes no difference, but most of my orders are day 1...Storm was the worst... the initial shipments went out, and then people were converting and getting shipping notices and collectors in other countries got theirs before I even got a notice.

Anyways I'm just excited to try out my new camera on Ivy. That's really all it is. :impatient:

I've noticed this happening with other statues as well (the movie Thor PF comes to mind). I was chalking it up to the molds stretching somewhere in the casting process.
That's why one reason I think Storm actually turned out looking better than the proto as I felt the face was too round originally.

Back