Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info....Unfortunately I live in the middle of no where Ontario so any imperfections/breaks wouldn't be known until I do my virgin unboxing unless the store itself opens it up to do their own quality control....A question I should call and find out about.
I'm literally shaking my head here wishing Ivy didn't look so damn good lol

I'm not even into DC but I really want this, lovely sculpt :clap

That is a really good idea.
Didn't even cross my mind. I might have to make mine green.
Red is sooooo....overdone with SS.

Yeah, green lips would be cool.

I did a mock up I posted earlier in the thread here it is again.

941349_10151460779598562_481157772_n.jpg

No worries Spidey, I'm not upset it take more than internet crap to do so but I also have never been one to let people slide. And since I can't...

Evidently it's embedded since you can't seem to see it. I love the fact that you seem to have to make inflammatory comments towards me at least once a week. If my saying that I added CBG to my ignore list because of his outright stupidity and ignorance offended you then I'm sorry.

I don't mind light hearted jabs, I don't mind ribbing but you don't seem to be able to do that. You instead like to insinuate that I am wrong for my intolerance of the moronic episodes that consistently take place in these forums by a few set individuals.

I'm sorry that I dislike the idiotic rantings of a few fools and that it offends you.

Have a nice day.

at some point you might need to accept that the world, and thus message boards in general, do not revolve around you. Your acting like a petulant child and I would highly recommend that you get over yourself. Even my 4 year old understands that she can't always have her way and has to often deal with others she doesn't like, so I am not sure why a grown man can't handle it. More to the point, I couldn't care less who you add to your Ignore list, CBG, me, anyone else, but if as you put it " It's as vast as the depth of the Marianas trench!" then perhaps these message boards are not the right fit for you.

They have to ship out 1500 ex plus reg orders. I could see getting a shipping notice on Tuesday or Wednesday. We'll probably have a longer delay with 2000 Batman and 2500 Superman ex plus the regs.

I have never been impatient with SS for how long they take to ship, but this time they took my money more then a week ago. If they have my money then I want what I paid for.

should have listed it here and saved on the ebay fees. It wouldn't have lasted very long at all. Congrats on the sale though and way to be a very cool guy about it and help out a collector and not try to make a quick buck!!! :clap

at some point you might need to accept that the world, and thus message boards in general, do not revolve around you. Your acting like a petulant child and I would highly recommend that you get over yourself. Even my 4 year old understands that she can't always have her way and has to often deal with others she doesn't like, so I am not sure why a grown man can't handle it. More to the point, I couldn't care less who you add to your Ignore list, CBG, me, anyone else, but if as you put it " It's as vast as the depth of the Marianas trench!" then perhaps these message boards are not the right fit for you.

Actual in the real world much like the internet world you don't have to deal with people you don't like, you can choose not to. Which may or may not have consequences. Obviously you haven't got that yet.

Oh and the trench comment was a joke, hence the wink, idiot.

Ignored.

Actual in the real world much like the internet world you don't have to deal with people you don't like, you can choose not to. Which may or may not have consequences. Obviously you haven't got that yet.

Oh and the trench comment was a joke, hence the wink, idiot.

Ignored.

totally get that, but in the real world you just simply ignore them, not whine about it over and over again :slap

I did a mock up I posted earlier in the thread here it is again.

941349_10151460779598562_481157772_n.jpg

I like the look of this too.

Will repainting necessitate stripping the old paint off first, or is this too minor an area to make it matter?

Also- I've never customized anything before but would like to cover the belly of this with more leaves. Can I go right over the finished paint with Aves, and then feather a new layer of paint into the old surrounding area when it's hard, or should I be stripping this fig entirely, and then building the costume, and then repainting the whole thing?

pssst ... he can't read what you wrote anyways csi....:wink1:

Honestly, guys we are now arguing about arguing, and complaining about having people on our IGGY list. I will fully admit to adding people to mine since I started, not the usual suspects mind you but guys who come at me personally (kind of like the two of you are now). I will admit I really hold of doing so though as it would stop me from getting to know some guys better who I might have dusted it up with.

csi a lot of guys are just sick of how a select few members were dominating some of their fav threads with the same post, time and time again. You once asked me to stop doing the same thing, and I think I have learned; these other individuals haven't or refuse to. Also, as pointed out by North even adding these guys to your IGGY list doesn't really work because everyone quotes them. It is frustrating at times.

Josh I feel your pain m8. It is tiresome at times, and god knows I lost it on those guys a few times, and have been less then friendly on an occasion or two. However, I think the only way to get rid of the problem is to just ignore it, and deal. We can lose our cools all we want, but certain individuals are either going to learn or just don't care enough to. in the end there is no point. What gets me is there are a lot of cool guys who are losing their patience ...yourself included... that is a telling sign IMHO.

In the end guys arguing about arguing about IGGY lists is a waste of energy, and a sure fire way to derail this thread the same way the Harley one got derailed.

Getting the EX tomorrow, not sure if I will keep it yet though. If anyone wants to send an offer you can PM me. If it's too good to pass up, she's most likely yours.

pssst ... he can't read what you wrote anyways csi....:wink1:

Honestly, guys we are now arguing about arguing, and complaining about having people on our IGGY list. I will fully admit to adding people to mine since I started, not the usual suspects mind you but guys who come at me personally (kind of like the two of you are now). I will admit I really hold of doing so though as it would stop me from getting to know some guys better who I might have dusted it up with.

csi a lot of guys are just sick of how a select few members were dominating some of their fav threads with the same post, time and time again. You once asked me to stop doing the same thing, and I think I have learned; these other individuals haven't or refuse to. Also, as pointed out by North even adding these guys to your IGGY list doesn't really work because everyone quotes them. It is frustrating at times.

Josh I feel your pain m8. It is tiresome at times, and god knows I lost it on those guys a few times, and have been less then friendly on an occasion or two. However, I think the only way to get rid of the problem is to just ignore it, and deal. We can lose our cools all we want, but certain individuals are either going to learn or just don't care enough to. in the end there is no point. What gets me is there are a lot of cool guys who are losing their patience ...yourself included... that is a telling sign IMHO.

In the end guys arguing about arguing about IGGY lists is a waste of energy, and a sure fire way to derail this thread the same way the Harley one got derailed.

what happened in the Harley thread? I have yet to visit it. I get what you say about getting sick of a select few people, however obviously someone, or a few people, wish to interact with those people or they wouldn't constantly be quoted. If no one ever responded they would probably get the hint real quick.

Well if I can paint it as we'll as you photoshopped it, I would. That looks great, Josh. :clap

The green lips look great!

It does actually

Thanks, I think green lips would be cool but I've never painted a statue before so wouldn't assume to know what would look good in reality. I'm guessing acrylic paint would work but I also think as previously mentioned you might have to strip the paint off. I'd be afraid to touch it so I'll leave mine as is.

Back