Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leave CBG alone guys & gal. His posts don't usually mean to offend anyone here. It was probably just an oversight.

His good in my book....even if he likes rob Liefeld to death lol.

Leave CBG alone guys & gal. His posts don't usually mean to offend anyone here. It was probably just an oversight.

:exactly: He doesn't mean to offend. So don't take things to heart. He's a decent individual. So cut him a little break even if he does asks too many questions to obvious answers. He's just needs to think before he leaps.

agree I just think he types too fast and dosent think his post through dont think he means it to come out as it did, maybe just as a joke or something!

:exactly: He doesn't mean to offend. So don't take things to heart. He's a decent individual. So cut him a little break even if he does asks too many questions to obvious answers. He's just needs to think before he leaps.

agree I just think he types too fast and dosent think his post through dont think he means it to come out as it did, maybe just as a joke or something!

After a time FATIGUE sets in though gents... the simple long and the short of it is people are tired of some of it. However, I don't want to use him for a punching bag... I try to give advice and help him out. If people are getting to frustrated they should just IGGY him. I myself may get to that point soon.

Wow! This is a tough crowd, I do not know how old he is but he needs to be taught that in this PC World which I can't stand, that one needs to choose there words wisely and pick there battles, I think from what I have witnessed No one in his real life is teaching CBG how things are done and there are consequences for ones actions even if they use words and from what I am seeing you Ladies and Gents are giving him a good dose of Tough Love, even if you don't care for him

Thanks for posting this. It was clear to this observer that he wasn't trying to give offense or make a back-handed, passive aggressive cut.
I'm sure he's not the only one on these boards whose made socially awkward comments in the last few days.

I find it even more amusing that this is all in regards to yet another female sculpt by SS that is clearly pandering to a very cliched (imo) male adolescent vision of the female form. I'm trying to recall one female figure produced by SS in the last three years that didn't display over inflated stripper boobs...and I'm coming up kinda short. Maybe the Sue Storm...which was roundly criticized for looking too man-ish and not having a sexy enough rear.

In light of what SS is consistently pandering to with it's female figures, I'm kind of surprised too that it attracts as many female collectors as it does.

Throw him to the IGGY list m8... it will save you SOME agrivation

Unfortunately that doesn't help. Number one, it only hides his posts, but as soon as someone else quotes him, they show right back up in front of me, and people quote him all the time. Number two, his stupid shi* dominates every thread I regularly go to (save one room which I won't name, because I want it free of him), so I have to read all about it anyway.

Unfortunately that doesn't help. Number one, it only hides his posts, but as soon as someone else quotes him, they show right back up in front of me, and people quote him all the time. Number two, his stupid shi* dominates every thread I regularly go to (save one room which I won't name, because I want it free of him), so I have to read all about it anyway.

I feel for you m8 ... there have been a lot of things the last little bit that I don't entirely get, and that have been frustrating to me as well. It seems like we are all board and cranky ... oh and that CBG doesn't think... lol

Here comes the CBG cycle. He says completely stupid stuff, people point him out for it, he gets free attention, then a bunch of people come to his defense and he hugs each of them and absolutely nothing is learned.

Even with him ignored I have to deal with him every page of every thread :/

Here comes the CBG cycle. He says completely stupid stuff, people point him out for it, he gets free attention, then a bunch of people come to his defense and he hugs each of them and absolutely nothing is learned.

Even with him ignored I have to deal with him every page of every thread :/

Yep, same here.

If the people he is offending just ignored the post, instead of lining up to bludgeon him with it, maybe people wouldn't feel compelled to rush to his defense?

just a thought.

How soon after it went up did you guys order?

Has it ever been established that they ship in order in which the orders were first received?

Got my ship notice very late Thursday night- don't remember exactly when I placed the original order though. Probably within the first 12 hours of it going live.

Back