Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my 10 day notice shipping email as well. My shipping rate just went down from the initial $31.46 to $26.66 to Point Roberts, WA :clap Not much but still :yess:

I haven't gotten my shipping soon notice. I asked sideshow if it was coming soon, and I got a canned, cryptic response.

I hate the fact that they pushed her back for two payments on mine. It's supposed to ship the 20th, and my next payment doesn't go through until the 25th...and my last payment is scheduled for June 25th...

Ok shipping has been adjusted to 32.00 instead of 41.00. That's reasonable saying this box must be huge! Still not super happy for the high shipping costs. But I can live with the saving of 10.00. I will say thanks sideshow for listening to us and fixing the problem. Thanks! :)

Looks like my work on the shipping is paying off for everyone, glad to hear it but I am still out $90 which is double the usual cost.

I got told that they discount shipping for international buyers and offer a $25 gift card.

PFFT the gift cards are useless imo. But at least I have had my shipping reduced $20?

I notice that Batman has no shipping weight announced yet so that will be the next kick in the ***** I am sure.

My shipping is $9 less now, so I'm that much happier.

Even still, my main complaint was always box size. I'm expecting other larger boxes this year that I rearranged my space to accommodate for, and those statues actually are larger statues, not just a large box.

There's a lot of talk about Internet tax so I guess that's happening. When it does my statue orders will sharply decline. Increasing PF costs, increasing shipping costs, and taxes on top of that? Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to my absolute favorite characters and that's it.

My shipping is $9 less now, so I'm that much happier.

Even still, my main complaint was always box size. I'm expecting other larger boxes this year that I rearranged my space to accommodate for, and those statues actually are larger statues, not just a large box.

There's a lot of talk about Internet tax so I guess that's happening. When it does my statue orders will sharply decline. Increasing PF costs, increasing shipping costs, and taxes on top of that? Yeah, no thanks. I'll stick to my absolute favorite characters and that's it.

:goodpost:

I inquired them about the shipping yesterday and they said "the original specs for box size and weight were incorrect" and that I "would receive another email with an updated shipping cost", which I have now.

My shipping quote is now $70.47 from $89.77. Still a lot more than what my French neighbors are paying - $54, which I guess is probably going to be lowered now, too -, but hey.

Back