Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why get upset with the delays??

Surely a delay means they may actually care about the QC & ensure we get the best product like we deserve.

I for one am happy to have as many delays as it takes for a statue the quality of the Pre-production piece.

Sideshow, if you are reading this...take all the time you need, just give me the best piece you can.

Neil

The problem is delay doesn't guarantee you a good qualiy statue with no issues, that's why some people get upset with delay.

If delay means no quality issue, then yeah I don't see too many people would be upset. I would still be upset though because I hate waiting especially when my wallet is ready, why would I want to wait?

They will never solicit a statue at shipment for several reasons. One, they likely build based on demand. Two, storage costs. Three, price setting through research and feedback. Four, logistics channelling of product and preventing bottlenecking.

I dont like when I see people on here expecting the worst. I don't like seeing people on here telling others to curb their expectation downward. Low expectations will be the downfall of this hobby. I wrote to SS today expressing my concerns.

Not long ago there were serious concerns with PIs quality. We vocalized it in our forum and shortly after a SS representative took the time to address it here. With that, they posted production pics on the site providing us with a better insight into the final production.

If the delays concern you, or the manner in which they are handled, I urge you to write to sideshow. Diplomatically.

There's ppl who provide constructive feedback on here, as well as some whiners. And there's some who do nothing but spread misery.

Fact is, you're each a customer spending a lot of money on a product, and have the right to escalate concerns to SS directly.

And then there are the congenitally irrational, ever nailing themselves to crosses and blaming it on the Jews.

I'm sorry, but did someone promise you an April shipment?

And then there are the congenitally irrational, ever nailing themselves to crosses and blaming it on the Jews.

I'm sorry, but did someone promise you an April shipment?

Wow. You brought the Jews into a statue argument. That's a first in my experience. Nice. :rotfl

I wrote something and it was mean so I edited it. No need to get personal. Move on

And you still haven't answered my question, presumably because no one promised you an April shipment. Why you insist on evading that fact I'm sure is an interesting subject, but we can talk about how cool you are on facebook if you prefer.

What are you talking about? Who's crying? Am I crying? I'm trying to encourage people to express feedback and all of a sudden you're talking about crosses and me crying. This is to funny. Really, what are you talking about? I'm actually curious. You're a lot of fun. Keep going.

Crying, whining, grousing, *****ing, protesting, demanding satisfaction. Take your pick. It all sounds the same, and it's all the same in the end: pretentions of having endured a contrived injustice, to the end of receiving an undeserved remuneration.

Drop context and evade all you like. It's not going to change the fact that a minor delay has your goat and all the mattresses in the world won't save you from the pea at the bottom of the stack.

Crying, whining, grousing, *****ing, protesting, demanding satisfaction. Take your pick. It all sounds the same, and it's all the same in the end: pretentions of having endured a contrived injustice, to the end of receiving an undeserved remuneration.

Drop context and evade all you like. It's not going to change the fact that a minor delay has your goat and all the mattresses in the world won't save you from the pea at the bottom of the stack.

No no no...the question is Why do YOU care? See, I want people to be vocal with SS in hopes that I get somewhere. You plan to get nowhere. So why do you care? Don't waste your time with comments like mine for the exact reasoning you feel people shouldn't waste time with sideshow. It won't pay off and just lead to your frustration.

It will communicate my moral estimate of consumers who persist under the delusion that a company owes them something that they do not. It's worth the trouble, and I don't even mind scraping it off my shoe later.

It will communicate my moral estimate of consumers who persist under the delusion that a company owes them something that they do not. It's worth the trouble, and I don't even mind scraping it off my shoe later.

unrelated question, if you don't mind me asking...where did you go for your undergraduate education?

I'm not wasting my time. You think I'm airing my opinion for your sake?

I'm not posting to change your mind. Whether or not you care what I think is very much beside the point.

Maybe it's time to reconsider and cancel this baby. Theres been some nice statues popping up recently.

Back