Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still like the original better. That left eye is bothering me. It's smaller than the right and looks like she injured it and can't open it all the way. Don't get me wrong, it's a great statue but when I compare it to the original, I don't like it. If you never looked at the original, it's great.

To me it looks like her left eye ihas it's eyebrow raised hence why it appears bigger. Women flirt like this.

As long as this comes good with good paint app, no breakages or chips i will be happy. I really hate to go through the exchange process.

I'm guessing this will ship at the beginning of April? Perhaps we can pay her off a it early. I've had my last two payments delayed.

I still like the original better. That left eye is bothering me. It's smaller than the right and looks like she injured it and can't open it all the way. Don't get me wrong, it's a great statue but when I compare it to the original, I don't like it. If you never looked at the original, it's great.

Couldnt agree with u more:If you never looked at the original, it's great.
THNKI FOR THE PICS Electrosock .If mine looks like this i would be fine

On the final picture, I noticed the the whitish like pink color right next to her right bicep. The website version doesn't show it though.

That left eye is bothering me. It's smaller than the right and looks like she injured it and can't open it all the way.

I think it's just poorly lit. She looks much better with more even lighting across both eyes, as with the prototype shoot.

ivy5.jpg

I think it's just poorly lit. She looks much better with more even lighting across both eyes, as with the prototype shoot.

ivy5.jpg

Yeah that looks much better. She looks really good. Babydoll and Black Widow came out really well so hopefully Sideshow is starting to tighten up their QC. Ivy is one of their biggest runs in awhile though so it will be interesting to see how it holds out. Then again Babydoll had a big edition size too. I think larger edition sizes are great so long as the company can keep up with the QC. As far as I can tell though there really is no correlation between the edition size and QC lol.

Yeah that looks much better. She looks really good. Babydoll and Black Widow came out really well so hopefully Sideshow is starting to tighten up their QC. Ivy is one of their biggest runs in awhile though so it will be interesting to see how it holds out. Then again Babydoll had a big edition size too. I think larger edition sizes are great so long as the company can keep up with the QC. As far as I can tell though there really is no correlation between the edition size and QC lol.

Lady Death came out amazing too

Lady Death came out amazing too

Yeah I just saw the pictures.

Though to be honest if they ____ed her up that'd be pretty terrible :lol Her design is much simpler than a lot of these other female statues and she has no eyes either.

Starting to get aggitated. I shouldn't study this thing like I am but I'm noticing a lot of things I don't like. I know the lighting and things like that affect it, but what the **** did they do to her thigh/hip area? She gained a few pounds. The ivy on the left side near her hip needs to come down some. There is no longer a crease on her right leg near the ivy. I don't know if it's the lighting but it looks like her legs are a lighter shade of green and I don't think it's flattering. :slap

attachment.php

Lighting and angle aside, they look the same to me, and I've been known to nitpick.

Come on, once they have a prototype, they're not gonna add 'a few pounds to her'*. The pic to the right is taken from a lower stance and doesn't have as much shadow between her legs —which may make her thighs seem wider—, nor does it show her right hip as toned up by an outer shadow as the prototype does.

* I wouldn't put it past them to fill her butt crack, though. :p

Back