Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why would you wait for an ES. Even if it was limited to 10,000, so what? If you like it buy it.

One of my friends order for the ex got cancel yesterday without prior notice! It maybe becos sideshow cant bill the credit card for the NRD. I wonder if sideshow cant bill for one flex pay will they cancel or inform us first. I m abit worried bcos although my card has more than sufficient fund, there could be instances where the card may not go through ie system down.

One of my friends order for the ex got cancel yesterday without prior notice! It maybe becos sideshow cant bill the credit card for the NRD. I wonder if sideshow cant bill for one flex pay will they cancel or inform us first. I m abit worried bcos although my card has more than sufficient fund, there could be instances where the card may not go through ie system down.

Sideshow. Will always warn you before they cancel an item. They normally will give you a few days to contact them...

and we don't? I'm still a student and ingis just started working... we also need to save for a house and such but if we really want something we order it and don't go whining about it because we waiting for something like an ES :p

I never said others didn't have that said problem and I never said I don't order stuff right away because I'm waiting for an ES :dunno

I'm just saying that sometimes a lot of stuff comes at once and you can't necessarily order what you want right away.

:goodpost: I get soooooo sick and tired of hearing people complain and moan all the time about ES.

The ES is important, the ES should not sell out so fast, the ES is always TBD right?. With a ES we should wait to order. If the ES is high I will wait or pass. The ES is why I buy a statue. The ES is low then I buy it. The ES is getting to big? what do you think ES is the most important right? ES is why we buy statues? ES is more important than the sculpt? :wink1:

The ES is important, the ES should not sell out so fast, the ES is always TBD right?. With a ES we should wait to order. If the ES is high I will wait or pass. The ES is why I buy a statue. The ES is low then I buy it. The ES is getting to big? what do you think ES is the most important right? ES is why we buy statues? ES is more important than the sculpt? :wink1:

Then maybe you're buying for the wrong reasons :dunno

I'm just saying that sometimes a lot of stuff comes at once and you can't necessarily order what you want right away.

Yep, you bring up a valid point. Just disregard the people who come to snap judgments about others collection habits and do what's best for yours.

am I the only one who buys statues because I actually LIKE them? o.o
of course, being a collector, I like to think that only a few of these masterpiece exist in the world but if they are quite a bit more who cares? my statue will still be beautiful and I will be happy every time I see it in my collection ^^'

Then maybe you're buying for the wrong reasons :dunno

I thought he was being sarcastic.

"The es is more important than the sculpt" had me :rotfl

To be honest, before I came to this board, I didn't know or care about an ES.:monkey1

I get both sides of the argument and don't see the reason for any grief to be given, everyone is entitled to collect what they want, how they want. A lot of people like to collect things that they not only enjoy but that they know are worth something and thus rarity is a concern. Some people just collect things they like and don't care about the value, that's your choice.

Personally I tend to fall more on the side of value. If I'm going to spend a lot of time and money on something I'd like it to at least be in something that has the advantage of holding it's value if not increasing in value, and for the most part I've had good success in that with past hobbies. Of course one should never enter into a "hobby" only for investment sake, if that's your only reasoning then just invest in gold, but there's nothing wrong trying to collect something you like yet limit yourself to the rarer items. If it's going to be highly produce it's probably worth skipping or waiting until a later date to pick up at a cheaper price. If it's only got a very small run the likely hood of picking it up cheaper is usually non-existent. So I get the aggravation of some.

haha 1500 ES for the ex, so this is more popular than the joker pf ex and the joker ex had an extra switchout head.

nuts!

haha 1500 ES for the ex, so this is more popular than the joker pf ex and the joker ex had an extra switchout head.

nuts!

That is bizarre. I guess sex sells :lol Wonder what Bats will be?

Strange the ES is announced for her & not Scarlet Witch or Hawkeye? Both those was released before her.

Back