Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my EX but damnit...

Why is it everytime I go to order something on this site I have to update my address, my card and shipping information. It's as if it looses all this info everytime.

Then when it's updated, I'm not even brought forward to proceed with my checkout as I had previously clicked. I have to manually do that. When the site is as unresponsive as it is, it's infuriating.

This is a poorly designed site and it's obvious SSC does no load balancing or stress testing on their servers.

Same thing happens to me.:dunno

USE THESE AFFILIATE LINKS TO PURCHASE - SUPPORT THE BOARD!

Click the pic! Buy now!

Poison Ivy - Premium Format Figure - Sideshow Exclusive

300220_press12.jpg

Yeah she's up now. I am IN. But gonna pass :rotfl

Don't need this. Not an epic priority for me.
I think if I ordered, the excitment would wear down pretty quick.
I'd rather have Batman displayed with the Joker and Catwoman first.

I'm in the same boat as you. As epic as the thoughtof having a rouge PF gallery, my wallet can't take it right now. My main priority is TDK and TDKR EB and HT figures right now.

I'm just gonna get batman PF to go with my joker PF. and maybe cat woman, if it looks good.

No problem ordering here, maybe it took a few sec's longer than usually getting the "thank you" site and two sec's later the confirmation-mail arrived. Piece of cake.

Got my EX but damnit...

Why is it everytime I go to order something on this site I have to update my address, my card and shipping information. It's as if it looses all this info everytime.

Then when it's updated, I'm not even brought forward to proceed with my checkout as I had previously clicked. I have to manually do that. When the site is as unresponsive as it is, it's infuriating.

This is a poorly designed site and it's obvious SSC does no load balancing or stress testing on their servers.

never happens to me, you don't happen to click the box that says delete my card information after this order completes do you?

I had to place my order over the phone. Lisa helped me out. EX ordered! :yess:

I found out:

Edition Size is TBD

Editon you receive is completely random

And the limit is 1 per customer on this piece.

Back