Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Answer: She is a Premium Format Figure. :)

-SideshowAlex

Ohhhhh soon enough....soon enough. :)

-SideshowAlex

2pyasd5.jpg

Last edited:
There would had been no way SSC could had used fabric on Ivy without making it look tacky. I just love the colors on her & I'm a sucker for red heads.

Sure they could have. She has less naked, not so leafy outfits. Easily could have used fabric on her if they went with a different outfit. Or actually gave her one :lol

Then she should be listed as a 1/4 scale DC polystone statue..not a PF... She looks awesome.. not my favorite Batman villain and most likely not getting her.. but she's not a PF...:( Pf's are mixed media in my book...:)

the thing of it is, now that P.F.'s are only considered 1/4 scale. SS could get to the point where there only do fully sculpted pieces and not have any other materials...

and charge the same prices. :monkey1

Then she should be listed as a 1/4 scale DC polystone statue..not a PF... She looks awesome.. not my favorite Batman villain and most likely not getting her.. but she's not a PF...:( Pf's are mixed media in my book...:)

:lecture :lecture :lecture

the thing of it is, now that P.F.'s are only considered 1/4 scale. SS could get to the point where there only do fully sculpted pieces and not have any other materials...

and charge the same prices. :monkey1

That is absolutely what I am afraid of.

Pretty sure I remember years ago, it being said that dioramas were gonna be "the next big thing". One reason was because fully sculpted was "easier" (cheaper) to make.

Well, seeing as how mani dio lines never took off. Maybe the new idea was to just go fully sculpted (and hollow on top of it), call them Premium Formats, charge the same price as mixed media P.F.'s and we have ourselves a winner.

:wave

Me neither. But, and I hate to say this...I can see it happening.

can't wait for this.. hope theres a EX for this... anything exclusive is better than nothing...

That is absolutely what I am afraid of.

There will be absolutely no price break between fully sculpted and mixed medias, not to beat a dead horse but the writing is on the wall that while a 1:4 comiquette used to be rare and used for characters where fabrics wouldn't make sense I have a feeling we'll be starting down the road where it's the opposite, a mixed media PF being the rarity. Even Scarlet Witch and upcoming Vision PFs only have fabric on their capes.

The piece looks phenomenal and I'll be ordering it but it'll be sad when the day comes when people are posting "Remember when the PFs used to have fabric costumes?"

Still a little difficult to comprehend SSC making this change especially when the exposure they've received and praise as well was on how different their mixed media pieces actually were in comparison to other licensees.

You'd think it'd be easier for them to simply announce the scale with the piece for moquettes/comiquettes and leave the Premium Formats alone as the definitions understood for almost a decade but I'm not the one making the bucks down in Thousand Oaks.

I'm a little afraid on the face reveal. I remember how this forum was going nuts over the small teases from the Emma Frost PF until we finally got a look at that face and there was a jaw drop that was heard throughout the net. :lol

Back