Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With all the love this statue is getting just based off the body sculpt...Freaks are gonna riot if the face looks hideous.

mob.gif

38096001.jpg

Ivy is absolutely magnificient. She is very, very tempting to PO.... I wish they would do a Harley of this quality, all of the larger-scale Harleys I have ever seen look so hard-faced, not feminine like Harl should look.

With all the love this statue is getting just based off the body sculpt...Freaks are gonna riot if the face looks hideous.

mob.gif

Didn't Mark Newman sculpt Poison Ivy too?? If so, people might think differently when she is revealed.

What I mean by this is, he has a different aesthetic to his faces. I personally love the faces he does, I think they look phenomenal.

However, there seem to be a decent sized chunk of people on the boards that don't. So, if Mark did sculpt Ivy, then you guys who love her so much now might want to be prepared to like her less when she's revealed. I'm not saying this to be negative, just looking at it from reality.

Yeah, I have already prepared myself... hoping for the best since I am really looking forward to this one.

Didn't Mark Newman sculpt Poison Ivy too?? If so, people might think differently when she is revealed.

What I mean by this is, he has a different aesthetic to his faces. I personally love the faces he does, I think they look phenomenal.

However, there seem to be a decent sized chunk of people on the boards that don't. So, if Mark did sculpt Ivy, then you guys who love her so much now might want to be prepared to like her less when she's revealed. I'm not saying this to be negative, just looking at it from reality.

I hate you for pointing this out. :gah:

Back