Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huuuuuuuuuuuuge improvement if that is indeed what most people get when they order Green Ivy.

I wait for inhand pics first.

Really happy I ordered this--I love the green variant and she looks beautiful! Those pictures are fantastic as is the news that what was shown at SDCC was a production piece. Ship her already!

Her color pops out, and when display under light, it will be amazing.

I think you are talking about the Green Ivy. I was talking about the repaint of the original Ivy a member had done for $70. It turned out much better than any of the original Ivy production pieces. This green Ivy looks great but I like the contrast of the original one better myself. I just wish her paint apps were close to the original Ivy proto.

I think you are talking about the Green Ivy. I was talking about the repaint of the original Ivy a member had done for $70. It turned out much better than any of the original Ivy production pieces. This green Ivy looks great but I like the contrast of the original one better myself. I just wish her paint apps were close to the original Ivy proto.

I was referring to the repainted original Ivy for $70. It looks amazing :)

Well, what do you know!

Was going to order Ivy today. With her in the cart, was browsing a bit, suddenly a 10% coupon flashed on the screen! :horror

Awesome saving $35, like just out of the blue. :)

Well, what do you know!

Was going to order Ivy today. With her in the cart, was browsing a bit, suddenly a 10% coupon flashed on the screen! :horror

Awesome saving $35, like just out of the blue. :)

Where did that come from? Is there a reasone they gave you the coupon?

I got a 10% off code with X-force Deadpool. I think it only applies to whatever you have in your cart when it pops up. I may have to see what else SS is having these pop up on.

Just started collecting statues myself, and missed out on the original.
Glad they are making another one, already have this one on PO.

Back