Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
don't feel threatened!!! Are you sure?

ti1i5.jpg
The face is good, I'll agree but it's his body language I'm not threatened by.

He's a clown. They're not supposed to be scary. They're funny. Funny is not supposed to be taken seriously; scary is.

And that's exactly why he's so scary.

:goodpost: :exactly: Part of the reason I'm buying. Plus I really dig the BM villans.

Me too.

I think Batman has the best villains of any comic character (Catwoman excluded...I just plain don't like her) so any Villain PF is pretty much a must buy for me.

However show me a Robin or Nightwing & I'll probably explode in a puddle of man sploooge

Neil

Joker is insane......... I will get every Joker Statue produced by SS even movie versions Jack & heath JK......

My guess is Sideshow is banking on the anticipation of this figure. I seriously doubt we'll see an ES of 500 or less with a 10 minute sellout. Probably open ES for a week or so.

Me too.

I think Batman has the best villains of any comic character (Catwoman excluded...I just plain don't like her) so any Villain PF is pretty much a must buy for me.

Neil

I agree. I really like Gotham's baddies.

My guess is Sideshow is banking on the anticipation of this figure. I seriously doubt we'll see an ES of 500 or less with a 10 minute sellout. Probably open ES for a week or so.

nope this will have max ES of 750 for Ex not more than that & Ex will sold out fast.....

:lol I may be the only one on here buying this because of the character and not the sex appeal

Me too, though the sex appeal never hurts. I think it's a great representation of the character.

Though the more I think about it, she's going to be around 24" and that may be too big for my collection..... I really prefer my statues to be around 15"

Last edited:
So do we have to wait for Dave to post the order link on this site for SS Freaks board to get credit?

Me too, though the sex appeal never hurts. I think it's a great representation of the character.

Though the more I think about it, she's going to be around 24" and that may be too big for my collection..... I really prefer my statues to be around 15"

true it doesn't but I'll be honest I'm such a Batman nerd that when sideshow got the DC license I made a list of Characters that I would buy and Ivy was already on it. I just never thought she'd be one of the first, let alone in the first 10, PF's they made.

true it doesn't but I'll be honest I'm such a Batman nerd that when sideshow got the DC license I made a list of Characters that I would buy and Ivy was already on it. I just never thought she'd be one of the first, let alone in the first 10, PF's they made.

I was not expecting her this soon but I'm not complaining :)

Yeah I'm really torn on this one because I'm a big Batman fan and it's gorgeous so I really want her but I don't collect PFs.
So it's like if I knew they were going to do some statues and dioramas I'd hold off but right now we've only heard about PFs and LSBs and if I miss this and they never launch a statue line.... :slap

Ivy's legs look green did they change that?

That's where I got confused as well.

It's funny people are talking about the sculpt, and all they care about is the Es on the ex. Don't just buy it for some stupid plant with teeth, buy it for the Ivy sculpt. If you're thinking they're not gonna slap a TBD on the Es of the ex, think again. SS is aware of the hype.

Back