Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people are going to order this because it is TnA and everyone else wants it and they don't actually know the character?

This will be Darth Talon all over again.
What is TnA?

Also, Poison Ivy is a lot more known than Darth Talon.

nvm i worked it out :rotfl

What is TnA?

Also, Poison Ivy is a lot more known than Darth Talon.

Tits and Ass

Sure she is more known but she is still a 2nd tier villain in my eyes and I guess that some people will not be buying her because they know or like the character. To each their own, I am not saying that is a bad thing.

How many people are going to order this because it is TnA and everyone else wants it and they don't actually know the character?

A lot of people. Ironically, there's just as much girl fat in the regular version, but I reckon they know themselves well enough that in a few months when her curves can no longer hold their attention, they'll be counting on the redeeming quality of her exclusive price tag.

Tits and Ass

Sure she is more known but she is still a 2nd tier villain in my eyes and I guess that some people will not be buying her because they know or like the character. To each their own, I am not saying that is a bad thing.
Okay I'm with ya.

I'm kind of in that category of not particularly liking her but think she is an excellent portrayal of the character. Much better than the Batman or Joker PF.

Okay I'm with ya.

I'm kind of in that category of not particularly liking her but think she is an excellent portrayal of the character. Much better than the Batman or Joker PF.

So far I agree about the Batman but I think the Joker is the perfect representation. They killed that one.

Okay I'm with ya.

joker was alright, but the batman pf revealed so far is the most disappointing piece from dc license. i was waiting it for so long, might still have to ended up getting a custom 1/4 version instead. Why sideshow why

:lol I may be the only one on here buying this because of the character and not the sex appeal

Joker is awesome except for the EX hat sculpt. His face looks ____ed up on that one. :dunno

Yeah, I agree. I didn't let Sean order the Ex :lol

Okay I'm with ya.

:goodpost: :exactly: Part of the reason I'm buying. Plus I really dig the BM villans.

The Joker PF is awesome.. for the killing Joke version. I'll wait for the next two versions of BM and Joker. Usually SS's second attempt at a character is better then the first. (White Queen excluded) IMO

joker was alright, but the batman pf revealed so far is the most disappointing piece from dc license. i was waiting it for so long, might still have to ended up getting a custom 1/4 version instead. Why sideshow why

wait till full photos and specs, so far we've only seen the statue in full in two small photos. A lot of people who have seen the statue have post that it's one of Sideshows best!

don't feel threatened!!! Are you sure?

ti1i5.jpg

Back