Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yet you still ordered anyways because you couldnt pass up on the 300 edition size of an exclusive and still have not seen the quality of the finished product or the paint applications.
Are you really that stupid?
I ordered one of the thousand Regular Editions locally so I can see inhand pictures before buying. If I order direct and it has a P2 LSB paint job I don't want it!
I cancelled the Ex because I don't care if I have 1/300 or 1/1,000.

If you buy Sideshows statues as an investment, you're doing it wrong.
I'm all for the end of buying, flipping, and price gouging on Ebay or anywhere else for that matter.
If I can sell something for near what I paid, that's good enough for me.

Are you really that stupid?
I ordered one of the thousand Regular Editions locally so I can see inhand pictures before buying. If I order direct and it has a P2 LSB paint job I don't want it!
I cancelled the Ex because I don't care if I have 1/300 or 1/1,000.

Whats with the name calling, known hypocrite? Calling people stupid? Relax bud.

colbert-popcorn.gif

If you buy Sideshows statues as an investment, you're doing it wrong.
I'm all for the end of buying, flipping, and price gouging on Ebay or anywhere else for that matter.
If I can sell something for near what I paid, that's good enough for me.

Agree in the same way as tickets touts shouldn't be allowed to charge more than 10% on top IMO.

Now I understand how other collectors feel when their originals are made into variants. Why doesnt sideshow just make a whole other new Poison Ivy statue? This is ridiculous. Are we going to get variants for every single piece that they release now and not get newer versions of a character? Sideshow would have still made the money theyre going to make if they made a new version of Ivy. Why devalue the other version of previous made characters?

Pretty sure you'll be seeing more Ivy sculps, like with Hulk, if it's popular enough; they'll make more/different versions.

Argh. I wish the green skin and lips version was the first version, as I do prefer it over the white skin and red lips, but I thought that was going to be the only one made.

Don't see how I can avoid this new one. Will have to try and offload my current ex of Ivy somehow.

Wonder what the ex will be on the green skin one, and the other differences in base, etc.

Lol... Interesting read... One guy knows the truth ... And the other tries to make it up as he goes along. Damn this is so familiar... Oh wait.....

On the topic of the repaint.. I am not a fan of doing it on something like this, but I think we will just have to accept that this will be happening more and more.

I passed on the original I thought she was too pale but this one looks awesome I will be preordering for sure just hope they learned from their first mistakes.

Back