Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol You gotta love SS!

Bring on all the 'this will devalue my investment :crying'

Easy money!

Lets hope they revisit and make more of the same 1st predator maquette and the Pred 2 maq and then lets see if you hold the same stance on your statement. Everyone including you, were whining about it better being low es or you werent going to pull the trigger on it.

Last edited:
Bah, I have the original but if the paint job is way better, it's way too tempting to get the green variant - but then, I feel weird having two of the same statue. I prefer the flesh tone to all green but if the quality is higher, it's hard to pass up. D; AHHHHH.

Ive been waiting for this for some time. They sure in the hell have enough to repaint with the **** ups :rotfl from the first one and new base too for all the ones that didn't fit?

Joking aside, I can't wait for it. I prefer Ivy sith green skin. Will be ordering it.

Slight change to original means easy profit.
Suck it up Buttercup! Doesn't affect how the original displays in your collection :slap

Totally. They clearly saw how many were on the waitlist and realise they could A) help people put who want this B) make some money. No problem IMO but I don't have the original TBF. I do think though that I have a slightly biased view because I'm building a collection for me and not for resell value.

Lets hope they revisit and make more of the same 1st predator maquette and the Pred 2 maq and then lets see if you hold the same stance on your statement. Everyone including you, were whining about it better being low es or you werent going to pull the trigger on it.
I ordered it within a minute of it going up and don't own the P1 Maquette.

Please get your facts right :pfft:

With the green skin it reminds me of the Ivy from the Hush story line. At least now it won't look like she's wearing any leggings, well with the assumtion that her legs are the same color as the rest of her skin.

I do recall you canceling it and reordering after the ES was announced at 300. Youre not foolin anyone. Hows that for facts? :lecture
I cancelled to order locally due to concerns about the finished product and paint application, nothing to do with ES...
Infact with me ordering the Regular locally it proves I don't care about ES.
Again, get your facts right before calling me out!

I cancelled to order locally due to concerns about the finished product and paint application, nothing to do with ES...
Infact with me ordering the Regular locally it proves I don't care about ES.
Again, get your facts right before calling me out!

Yet you still ordered anyways because you couldnt pass up on the 300 edition size of an exclusive and still have not seen the quality of the finished product or the paint applications.

Back