Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will anybody have theirs by tomorrow?

Mine is for Monday. I'm not sure anyone can get next day shipments from SS. Maybe by freak chance I can pick her up at the UPS station tomorrow, but I doubt it. I think there is at least a 1 day delay just to schedule a hold for pick up.

Damn it Sideshow! Where the hell is my shipping notice!
mqdefault.jpg

:goodpost::goodpost: :dunno

Got my UPS tracking number. Arrival next Tuesday.

Another thing I just noticed. The first notification email I got for shipping cost was $31.46. Then, next email, it went down to $26.66. Today's invoice email, actual shipping cost went further down to $15.57.

Last edited:
Hasn't even shipped yet and people are speculating how much it will be worth on ebay? :slap

Business as usual around here, a lot of frustrated brokers, lol.

On a good note my wait list converted!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::duff

Got my UPS tracking number. Arrival next Tuesday.

Another thing I just noticed. The first notification email I got for shipping cost was $31.46. Then, next email, it went down to $26.66. Today's invoice email, actual shipping cost went further down to $15.57.

Great! :clap

Hasn't even shipped yet and people are speculating how much it will be worth on ebay? :slap

It is sad to see the PF / statues' threads become like few of the HT threads. Most of the talks are about how much would a figure sell for, has sold for, might sell for, business strategy of HT, and what not. :panic:

Business as usual around here, a lot of frustrated brokers, lol.

On a good note my wait list converted!!!! Yay!!!!!!!! :yess::yess::duff

Exactly, are there even any genuine collectors left :dunno

Congrats on the conversion!

i haven't even ordered her or plan on getting her, but those vines scare me, i hope everyone's arrive in great condition:)

Great! :clap

It is sad to see the PF / statues' threads become like few of the HT threads. Most of the talks are about how much would a figure sell for, has sold for, might sell for, business strategy of HT, and what not. :panic:

Exactly, are there even any genuine collectors left :dunno

Congrats on the conversion!

I've been collecting comics and related items nearly 30 years and have never heard that term, what is a genuine collector?

Josh-A-Tron;57014I have been collecting comics and related items nearly 30 years and have never heard that term said:
I Think What Hes Sayin is that A "Genuine Collector" Is A Collector That Just Collects To Collect,Not For Price Inflation Or Flipping. I Liked To Say That Im A "Genuine collector" As I Collect Simply For The Love Of The Characters. Yet feel iF A Collector Sells A Statue He/She Is Still.A Genuine Collector As Well. Its The Ones Who Have Become Collectors Simply DueThe Secondary Market price Inflation And Not Becuase They Truly Care For The Passion Of Collecting. Just My Two Cents And Pardon The Caps My Cell Keypads Malfunctioning.

Back