Premium Format Poison Ivy Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just spoke with sideshow, they said shipment could be as early as this friday. If not Friday early next week

Nerd-Rage-Activated-530x298.jpg

I wish man that for me is venom, the fiest bust of venom by ss is amazing but just a little to short and way to expensive now lol

Most Definitely Agree With You About SS 1St Venom Bust Its Looks Amazing! I Just Picked Up The Spidey 1:1 And Now Im On The Hunt For The Venom. IfI CanT Find One For A Fair Price, Im Thinking Of Gettin One Commisioned.

Do you seriously have a library of random internet girls saved to your computer? lmao...

How are these in any way related to Poison Ivy?! Hahaha

Most Definitely Agree With You About SS 1St Venom Bust Its Looks Amazing! I Just Picked Up The Spidey 1:1 And Now Im On The Hunt For The Venom. IfI CanT Find One For A Fair Price, Im Thinking Of Gettin One Commisioned.

I have a venom 1:1 bust I might sell pm me maybe we can work on a price.

with boobs like that who's going to be looking at the eyes? :rotfl

and I was elaborating as to why :nana:

Exactly what I meant. Anyway I fully expect all eyes, T and A to be fine if honest. Unless the Kraken changed them in the pacific!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, the general perv-ness in this thread makes me want the statue less. Something about all these grown men drooling over poly stone seems odd.

Wanting this statue is the least of your concerns if the salient feature of the experience for you is drooling men.

huh? I'm sure your just trying to sound smart and come off as funny at the same time, but that post makes very little sense? :dunno

I think he's just trying to justify idol worship of two pieces of stone. To each his own, but all I'm saying is that mine isn't due to ship until at least 6/20, so I check in on this thread to see some in-hand pics. As I've said, I preordered day one but am on the fence. But reading through the comments here is unsettling.

huh? I'm sure your just trying to sound smart and come off as funny at the same time, but that post makes very little sense? :dunno

You put too much emphasis on what you think I'm trying to do. I guess that's important to you, though I don't know why.

Here. Let's try it this way.

1) Statue is pure female sexuality.

2) Poster's interest in statue is deterred by drooling men.

3) Drooling men dominate poster's experience of statue.

4) Why does he care what other people are doing with the statue? Did he like the statue in the first place? Now men are drooling over it and he doesn't like it. How did he miss the huge exposed breasts and ample backside in the first place? Were these innocuous facets of the sculpture? Is the sexual content of these facets lost on him? Does he not find them attractive? Why do expressions of appreciation for her beauty offend him? Why is that what stands out the most in this thread for him, and why does it effect his enjoyment of this piece of art?

5) If this is genuinely the case for him, and he's not just trolling with knee-jerk celibate nerd insults, then perhaps the statue is less of a concern for him than the responses of men to well-built female statues.

6) My guess is that he was half trolling, half acting on his natural inclination to be pretentious. So I shared my opinion of his opinion.

7) Does that sound smart, or funny, or both? Does it make sense? Do you approve? Do you know?

Back