please don't post newsletter

• Thread starter Gorthaur The Cruel One
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There would probably be some objection from the two muskateers though as it contravenes the 11th commandment - Thou shalt only say positive things about SSW.

(Quoting myself) This was meant as tongue-in-cheek. I also think that locking and/or deleting threads should not be done unless in extreme cases. Arguments are bound to happen - they occur in all walks of life - and deleting threads just means that the argument reappears in another thread.

I was in the wrong for sort of defending JS. But the MODS should have seen FB's trailing of JS & issued a warning then. I do not want things to get like that in all threads, because then we are not as community discussing issues & topics, only making fun & berrating others. For the most part, I was just having fun. Bad idea of fun, I know for an outsider to step in on 2 other peoples arguments. I just saw FB do this in a couple of threads that I was reading & it totally drug the threads out. Sensless reading as compared to the topic, as is this post.

:gandalf :balrog :gandalf2

Locking and deleting threads will be necessary because threads like this drive people away.

I don't think anyone has anything constructive to add, so this thread is getting locked.

Back