please don't post newsletter

• Thread starter Gorthaur The Cruel One
  • Start date
Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

For those of you who so badly want the information contained in the newsletters - why don't you just sign up for it???

Re: re

Well, for some it takes forever to get to. The last two weeks mine hasn't come till around 1am CST the week before those two I didn't get it at all. So its nice it being posted but I agree that since we are getting first crack it should be kept secret from posting that is.

Re: please DELETE

I have not received a newsletter for the last few months. They just seemed to stop sending it. Anyone ever have this happen? What should I do, just sign back up for it? Thanks!

You can try that or PM Chris from SS who posts here and let him know so he can help ya.

I would suggest signing up for it again. If you're on AOL receiving it can be more of a problem I think.

But they've said that it will be online soon so all you have to do is log in to read it.

BFD!!

That would be two other boards who have no respect for the people at Sideshow, the hard work they do, or their specific request that the contents of the newsletter NOT be posted anywhere.

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry :rolleyes :sleep

If they jumped off of a bridge would you?

NO but if Sideshow asked you too you would!!!! ;) :rolleyes :thwak

Re: BFD!!

Hardly, but a simple request I can accomidate. I am sure if you try real hard you can to. After all it is "their newsletter" and they are under no obligation to even give us one.

Jesse ;) :rolleyes :thwak

Re: BFD!!

I post the stuff in a sticky over at the statueforum. I post the shipping info (no numbers or links), stock status, sold out stock and what waitlists are being contacted. Is this ok to post this type of info? I just try to keep people generally informed about shipping, edition sizes, piece dimensions, that sort of thing. I wouldn't post info or links to items from the letter that are exclusive to us newsletter receivers. If there is a problem with me posting this kind of info please let me know. :peace

FIne

Hardly, but a simple request I can accomidate. I am sure if you try real hard you can to. After all it is "their newsletter" and they are under no obligation to even give us one.

Well I will find you a bridge for ya and let you do the rest....:thwak :idea :lol :bliss

Re: FIne

M,

You wanna post it on the other boards thats fine despite your being asked a simple request not to do it for the beneifit of the other readers that might miss out on something.Why's that such a hard thing for you to follow? Its not blind devotion or anything like that just being mature and doing something when asked.:dunno

Well

You wanna post it on the other boards thats fine despite your being asked a simple request not to do it for the beneifit of the other readers that might miss out on something.Why's that such a hard thing for you to follow? Its not blind devotion or anything like that just being mature and doing something when asked.

I am not going to get into a pissing match with you again as it goes nowhere.... BUT WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE BIG DEAL??? I know of 3 other different forums thatI do not post in that is posting the NL, what the hell we are talking about here, freaking toys for gods sake!!! :rolleyes RELAX.......Let EVERYONE share in this earth shattering news....:rolleyes :puke

Re: Well

Precisely, if you're a newsletter member, you have these benefits like ordering the wounded orc bust or whatever, as well as news etc etc. If you post it online then anyone can see it and grab those Wounded Orcs before the newsletter members!

But, the Wounded Orc is available for order on the main site. You do not have to be a newsletter member to find this. Just to set the record straight.

I never have posted the newsletter, here or on other boards. I agree that Exclusives that are not available to the general public yet for pre-order should be given to the newsletter members first.

The Affiliates Newsletter is another matter. In it, SSW requests Affiliates make people aware of promotions so the affiliate can get commissions. But, again, I have never posted the Affliate newsletter either, but if SSW is running a promo or say, make people aware of the QTVR movies for Battle Troll Statue, I do post that info on my site.

Re: Well

I know of 3 other different forums thatI do not post in that is posting the NL

You forget, that SSW considers this board their official link to the customers. Sure, they will not say that, but there is a relationship between this board and SSW. Mods are careful to be diplomatic and political. You know what I mean.

SSW does not post on my board, so why should they care if newsletters are posted there? But, I will not post it out of respect for what SSW wants, and I probably would remove it like Dstephen does here as well. My point is that it is because this board is their link to us collectors, that the rules are so strictly enforced. Just wanted to give everyone a perspective of someone who is running a Lord of the Rings Board with a Sideshow Forum.

Finally

Thank you Davey for the honesty, breath of fresh air is always needed…….:bow

Re: FIne

Well I will find you a bridge for ya and GLADLY push you off....

Sounds like a "threat" to me..... :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes :bonk :bang2

!

Sounds like a "threat" to me.....

Once more I am not going to get into a pissing match with you as it goes nowhere with you Mr Polite...:rolleyes
The threat was in the original post and what in the world are you talking about:rolleyes .........:bang2

Oh and thanks for yet once more adding NOTHING to the thread, except trouble.......:rolleyes ;)

Re: !

Adding something to the thread:

It has been requested not to post the Sideshow Newsletter.
So we shouldn't post the Sideshow Newsletter. End o' Story.

That so very hard to figure out Mr. FB? :bonk :bang2

A simple request that requires no debate, so quit posting junk
trying to make it a "big" issue. :rolleyes Those who want the e-mail can
in case theirs is delayed as mine usually is. No big deal at all.

What amazes me is that the title of this thread has been 'please delete' for a few days and it has become one of the most viewed topics.

My question is 'Is Mr Fell Beast the pseudonym of Mr. S.F.?'

Back