Soldier Story - "Zero Dark Thirty-DEVGRU Squadron Team Leader" (SS-084)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
This one has been on my mini-grail list for quite some time, as it had been released way back in 2014, but before I had made a return to 1/6 military figures.

I was lucky enough to be able to find and buy one just yesterday and at a very decent price (compared to what it is going for today...) should hopefully be shipping out soon.

DEVGRU20.jpg
DEVGRU25.jpg

DEVGRU33.jpg

DEVGRU40.jpg

DEVGRU47.jpg

DEVGRU57.jpg

DEVGRU71.jpg

DEVGRU73.jpg

DEVGRU83.jpg

DEVGRU84.jpg

Joel Edgerton?

Yes. See Johnny Utah's GIF below. (He was also Uncle Owen in the Disney Star Wars flicks.)

View attachment 640024
Your threads confuse me because they're about old figures 🤣🤣🤣

Ha! Yep, this is an oldie but goodie, for me. I've had this figure on my radar for years but refused to pay the going secondary market prices. Fortunately, I came across a fairly decent deal and snagged it immediately.

Last edited:
The figure arrived a couple of days ago and does look very good. I've got a ton of modern military figures needing to be set up so this one will join the pile.

I found that a number of the small accessories/gear had fallen out of their plastic slots during shipping but fortunately, they are all accounted for.
zdt 4.jpg

The figure appears to need some padding to help define the traps but it could be that it was designed that way so that the vest and gear looks right. Shouldn't be an issue, if needed.

zdt 3.jpg

I puffed up the shirt for this pic and it looks fine.
zdt 5.jpg

Head sculpt looks just like the actor, Joel Edgerton.
zdt 6.jpg

Packaging was in good shape. Quick pick with my personalized copy of SEAL Team Six, Robert O'Neill's book. (He isn't the figure depicted, though.)
zdt 1.jpg

zdt 2.jpg

Very happy to finally have this one in the collection!

Back