Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah those grip it pads are a must to protect the sticks.

Do you have one of these 3rd party stuff, Irvy? I think I need to get one myself, the rubber quality is easily the worst of all the Sony controllers. :(

If I had anything negative to say that hasn't already (horrible battery) it's my ring finger and pinky can sometimes strain after long holding, it's like the controller is just a little too wide at the ends

Otherwise DS4 = the best controller made

Got this today:

DM616.jpg

Too bad it's already claimed, sold for $1650.

im so sick and tired of the lizard squad, i just wanted to play online tonight before i go back to my job in the morning. i hope that psn is back up for the weekend. offline gaming gets real boring real quick imho.

I bought that best buy ps4 earlier.... I got that voucher that comes with a free game I'm trying to sell. Up for grabs.

I really want gta V for the new additions.

im so sick and tired of the lizard squad, i just wanted to play online tonight before i go back to my job in the morning. i hope that psn is back up for the weekend. offline gaming gets real boring real quick imho.
yea offline gaming is lifeless
its a drag just browsing the home screen and playing alone.

Too bad it's already claimed, sold for $1650.

:rock :rock Awesome. That's a pretty good return on that.

Meh. I don't mind playing offline that much, but I'm pissed that as a subscriber we're not getting access to what we're paying for. It's hard to blame MS and Sony for this when it's not their fault, but I hope this gets them motivated to invest more money into better security.

Next consoles will be single player only, Sony/MS give up on online security. :lol

You on want a retro console, here you go. :lol

Valve is probably behind these attacks. :lol

yea offline gaming is lifeless
its a drag just browsing the home screen and playing alone.

what? lol
That's what single player experiences are for lol. Relax, enjoy and don't have to spend energy yapping with people or listening to idiots.
Just play Far Cry 4, GTA V, Dragon Age etc. That's what I'm doing for now.

Rule # 1 Never believe what you're told.
Rule # 2 Never believe what you see.
Rule # 3 Never believe what you read.
Rule # 4 Never believe what you hear.
Rule # 5 Never trust any human being over the age of 10 and in some cases not even any of your own family members.

Follow those 5 rules and enoy your life. :lol

Back