Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mhutod8NqI1s5o3aso3_500.gif

PLAYSTATION 4 I CAN'T PLAYYYYYYAAAAAYYYYYY! :lol

:lol :lol :lol

"@AskPlayStation any chance you guys could consult with #xboxlive engineers on how to get #psn back up?" @robbhunt asked on Twitter. "They seem to have things figured out."

@LilGizmoe_ tweeted a picture of her entertainment console at her house in Montana with this caption: "I wish PSN would come back online. Bought hubby a PS4 for Christmas. Only thing its good for right now is a tv stand."

:lol :lol :lol

"@AskPlayStation any chance you guys could consult with #xboxlive engineers on how to get #psn back up?" @robbhunt asked on Twitter. "They seem to have things figured out."

@LilGizmoe_ tweeted a picture of her entertainment console at her house in Montana with this caption: "I wish PSN would come back online. Bought hubby a PS4 for Christmas. Only thing its good for right now is a tv stand."

Did people forget how to play single player games? :lol

Neither did I :lol

I'm sure they'll have to issue something to everyone effected this time around, due to it being disrupted all Xmas

Experts doubt North Korea was behind the big Sony hack - CNN.comp

Deja vu
There are myriad other possibilities.

There are hackers for hire. Or -- like that leaked North Korean code -- lots of malware is available through the Internet. Cyberattackers can augment off-the-shelf viruses with customized components.

Also, Sony is a broad target that plenty of hackers have taken shots at in the past.

In October 2012, the hacker group "The Three Musketeers" released a security key that allowed PS3 users to run pirated games.
And in April 2011, Sony's PlayStation Network was shut down for nearly a month when hackers stole the personal information of an estimated 77 million people.

A 19-year-old Briton, allegedly a member of a hacking group called LulzSec, was arrested over that one.
That same year, in June, hackers released 150,000 Sony Pictures records, including user names and passwords, and claimed to have compromised the private information of more than 1 million people. This month's hack was a reprise of that one for critics and for some employees planning to sue the company for failing to protect their privacy.

I didn't get **** last time :lol

Neither did I :lol

I'm sure they'll have to issue something to everyone effected this time around, due to it being disrupted all Xmas

I remember after the hacking incident in 2011, Sony offered Little Big Planet and Infamous as free downloads for a few weeks.

But, now that everyone's unable to use their paid PS Plus subscriptions on their PS4s, I think Sony REALLY has to do something again, to make up for everyone's lost time and money.

I'm sure that Sony and MS are huge targets that hackers are going for just for bragging rights that they shut them down.What's funny is that my wife gave me an annual PSN+ subscription for Xmas.

Back