Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From what i hear slim to none I haven't even heard when second shipment is due supposedly before christmas. Jack trenton lied his *** off when he said you would be able to walk wright in a store and pick up a ps4 lol

My gamestop has 8 on the shelf. Guess some people can walk in and buy one. :goodpost:

you must live in a really small town if theres still 8 on the shelf or ps4 isn't that big in your area

My gamestop serves a small community. While I was in there yesterday they still had some stock left on the shelf. So despite rumors, not all ps4 are broken, and yes you can walk in a store and buy one.

Will be interesting to see what the next internet rumor posted here.

Amusing to see certain posters saying that the launch of ps4 is a fail..then complaining that it's so popular you can't find it on shelves. Very easy to read between the lines.

Anyone looking to go all digital for this gen? With the whole "primary" system thing, if someone else wanted to pitch in, we could split all PSN purchases, and I'd be much more willing to buy brand new games at $30 compared to $60.

Upsides: games and PSN purchases for half off since we'd split it. Also: no disks.

Downsides: No resale, but at $30 a game, would you even really need it?

Anyway, PM me if interested.

irmoballen, games on PSN are insane. £55 - £59 for a downloadable game vs £39 and cheaper for a physical copy. That makes no sense.

played about an hour and a half of Battlefield this morning.....pretty good game. So far the only disappointing purchase I've made so far I think is Madden. It just isn't what is used to be.

irmoballen, games on PSN are insane. £55 - £59 for a downloadable game vs £39 and cheaper for a physical copy. That makes no sense.

Really? Hmm. Must be different outside of the US then. Here, the games are the exact same price on PSN as they are in store. So it kinda seems like a no-brainer since it'd be 50% off all games, including PSN titles.

I like digital downloads purely cause in too lazy to switch disks. When I've finished a game once I get bored quick and wanna keep switching!
(But I love the boxes, they should do like movies and give you both versions in one)

Yeah looks like the issues were limited to a particular batch which would explain why ign, kotaku and the Taco Bell guy got faulty ones

I've tried Killzone and CoD Ghost. Both with impressive graphics. Also tried the Playroom, Netflix and Amazon Video apps. The Amazon app did choke towards the end of a movie. I could exit, but when I tried the getting back in the Amazon app, the PS4 froze. No buttons or keys responded so, I had to unplugged. Next time I'll try closing the app. Everything worked after restart. I did get to see the "chkdsk" screen upon restart.

Also tried bluray movie playback. Sony really need to offer a Bluetooth remote. Using the controller is kind of lame for watching movies.

played about an hour and a half of Battlefield this morning.....pretty good game. So far the only disappointing purchase I've made so far I think is Madden. It just isn't what is used to be.

Battlefield is awesome. Seems to be a well out together game other than no squad option. Madden is alright. I like the ultimate team but passing on this against people is a royal pain in the ***.

I look forward to test the controller. As you have said it's better than before but I can't wait more

Back