Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow 1 millions ps4 sold though customers in 24 hours not sold to shop but all went to customers!!

Very impressive in an xbox strong territory. Cant wait to see how it does in Europe.

I played AC4 today from 12pm till 2am and let me tell you so far is game of the year for me. it is incredible. the ps4 never showed signs of problems not even hot at all.

I am behond happy with my PS4 and I hope you guys are enjoying yours.

Thats pretty hardcore. Good to hear the ps4 was up to that challenge.

I just bought my PS4, it's arriving tonight. it's the American Version, since i will have to wait till December for the Hong Kong version.
i envy you guys who got your PS4 for 400USD.
with all those taxes and freight, it's at least 800USD retail here
and i can't believe there are so many... you have no idea, thousands and thousands of American PS4's coming into China.
and probably will be sold out by the end of the week.

please don't bring the console wars in this thread, hate to see fanboys around all other forums.
i am getting both anyways, and don't care which one is better.

I just bought my PS4, it's arriving tonight. it's the American Version, since i will have to wait till December for the Hong Kong version.
i envy you guys who got your PS4 for 400USD.
with all those taxes and freight, it's at least 800USD retail here
and i can't believe there are so many... you have no idea, thousands and thousands of American PS4's coming into China.
and probably will be sold out by the end of the week.

please don't bring the console wars in this thread, hate to see fanboys around all other forums.
i am getting both anyways, and don't care which one is better.

$800!? I could have found you one for cheaper! Congratz though the PS4 is slick!

$800!? I could have found you one for cheaper! Congratz though the PS4 is slick!

really sucks man, if i knew it would take 4 more days for it to arrive, and with that crazy price. i would have pre ordered it on amazon.
i just woke up and went crazy.

hope i don't get any problems once i receive it. thanks

So I played some Killzone with my bro's on Friday night which was fun. Couldn't play during the weekend because I have grown up stuff to do unfortunately but the excitement is already gone :slap :cuckoo: :lol. I'm actually looking more forward to playing Last of Us on Survivor+ :dunno

I played AC4 today from 12pm till 2am and let me tell you so far is game of the year for me. it is incredible. the ps4 never showed signs of problems not even hot at all.

I am behond happy with my PS4 and I hope you guys are enjoying yours.

It does stay pretty cool. I played mine from about 5pm on Friday to 2 am, 6pm to 3 am on Saturday, and 2pm to 8pm on Sunday. It stayed quite cool. I did have a couple games lock up Friday night but nothing since then.

really sucks man, if i knew it would take 4 more days for it to arrive, and with that crazy price. i would have pre ordered it on amazon.
i just woke up and went crazy.

hope i don't get any problems once i receive it. thanks

Sounds like a lot of good early experience with the ps4

got the killzone mega-pack ordered just have to wait to next Friday when it out in the UK :(

Killzone
2 controllers
Camera

Want to pick up AC and BF :) Also bought the vita :D

Speaking of the camera, with all the grief Microsoft got with including the camera with the XBone, it looks like it may not have been that bad an idea after all. All the PS4 cameras around here are completely sold out so it looks like people want them.

Back