Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice touch from ms
a3e4uhu9.jpg

This is a great picture. The OXO Tower lite up with the PS Symbols ready for the European launch. I got engaged to my now wife in the OXO so it always brings back great memories for me seeing that building :)

hyhy6uze.jpg

Also it's part of the PlayStation’s ‘I See Symbols’ advertising campaign, which is giving people the chance to win a PS4 for spotting the iconic circle, cross, square and triangle. Would be cool if fellow freaks posted there one from there nearest City

Last edited:
How the hell do you tell if a game finished installing?

How do you know if its STARTED installing lol. I cant figure that out either. You put a disc in, it pops up in the ui with a progress bar, the bar fills up real fast and then says "play". You hit X and the game boots up and you're playing. Ive yet to find any sort of progress bar for the install. I was under the impression that these games had to be installed. Maybe they both are installed and they just didnt say anything...I dont know.

It should only be like a minute or 2 before you can start playing, and then it finishes installing in the background while you play.

Yeah, the first bar shoots by and you can play, but theres no indication anywherr that I can find that the game is installing.

Back