Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, this is just par for the course. It's annoying but no point in *****ing a fit.

But every time I hear about it, I can't help but wonder if that many people are getting this as their first console.

I mean, yeah, it's been a good number of years between systems but are people that forgetful?? :lol

I think they are. Just based on how people drive the first time it snows or rains during that season. So I doubt this is much different.

So far so good. Other than when I tried to redeem the free 30 day playstation plus code. The code works fine and all but it won't let you redeem it without putting in your credit card info. Why do you need my credit card info to redeem a free trial you are giving me? This was never required with my Xbox Live account. This is a big deal to me. Who the **** are they to require my credit card info? Especially after the security breach they had a while back. This may not be a big deal to some but it is for me. I was pretty hot about this, and gave serious thought to boxing this up and returning it for a refund. Then I calmed down and just used a prepaid visa card to get around it. I'm such a drama queen. But it does still piss me off. :lol

So far so good. Other than when I tried to redeem the free 30 day playstation plus code. The code works fine and all but it won't let you redeem it without putting in your credit card info. Why do you need my credit card info to redeem a free trial you are giving me? This was never required with my Xbox Live account. This is a big deal to me. Who the **** are they to require my credit card info? Especially after the security breach they had a while back. This may not be a big deal to some but it is for me. I was pretty hot about this, and gave serious thought to boxing this up and returning it for a refund. Then I calmed down and just used a prepaid visa card to get around it. I'm such a drama queen. But it does still piss me off. :lol

Just accept my friend request and quit yer *****ing.

So I hooked up my brand new PS4 to my 42" gaming TV which is only 720p not 1080p. Does this make me a bad person since I'm not taking full advantage of new tech? :lol

That shouldn't be a requirement. I'll have to check on that. I'm not giving them my cc number either. They do it so they can auto renew your subscription for eternity. It's a common tactic by almost every subscription based service.

I'm not one to judge, but yes. Yes it does.

Maybe I should hook it up to my Sony PS3 3D display. It's only 24 inches but it's 1080p. :idea

And I meant 32" gaming TV not 42" in my previous post which makes it even worse. :thud:

PS, I hate all the avatar choices available through the dashboard! :lecture

Maybe I should hook it up to my Sony PS3 3D display. It's only 24 inches but it's 1080p. :idea

And I meant 32" gaming TV not 42" in my previous post which makes it even worse. :thud:

PS, I hate all the avatar choices available through the dashboard! :lecture

Dear....GOD.

I haven't seen the avatars yet.

Well, knowing that staying connected to the PSN is a giant cluster$&!@ right now, the one free game I managed to grab while I was in there was 'Flower'.

Fell so in love with that game when it first came out and I can tell you time has done nothing to diminish that feeling.

That shouldn't be a requirement. I'll have to check on that. I'm not giving them my cc number either. They do it so they can auto renew your subscription for eternity. It's a common tactic by almost every subscription based service.

It is a requirement. It automaticly converts 3 month account after 30 days.

It is a requirement. It automaticly converts 3 month account after 30 days.

I got my subscription on the PS3 and they didn't do that. Not sure what will happen when I need to renew. I'll buy a card at the store, but I HATE giving out my cc info to BS like this.

Since my Sony PS3 Stereo Headset I picked up when I bought Last of Us doesn't currently work with the PS4, can I go back to Gamestop and slap the guy who sold it to me because he assured me it would work with the PS4 before I bought it? Surely a Gamestop employee wouldn't fib? :horror :lol

Trying to decide whether to pickup the turtle beach headset or just wait for a patch that allows the previous headset to work.

Back