Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just used my AA rewards points, same card I buy statues with from SSC to get mine from Amazon.
Cost me $25 for a PS4. And free 2 day shipping. Just too lazy to go to the store, let them deliver it :)
Now employee discount from SS for the Xbox :)

Thanks Sideshow!

Last edited:
Me and my girl just got back from a best buy midnight launch,actually had a good time. Waited for around three hours and got tanked in the process. There were around 60 people without preorders waiting outside,and I believe on 40 -45 got in on one. We each scored a PS4 booting mine up now:yess:

Installing update. So far, so good. The controller feels very nice. The d-pad isn't what I expected. I always loved the DS d-pad and this feels odd. Will take some time to get use to. Love the texture of it, the sticks feel great and I'm liking the triggers. It's a big improvement IMO.

Will receive my ps4 tomorrow morning from amazon, but waiting in line with the wife to buy hers. We're number 64 out of 200. All tickets are gone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Installing update. So far, so good. The controller feels very nice. The d-pad isn't what I expected. I always loved the DS d-pad and this feels odd. Will take some time to get use to. Love the texture of it, the sticks feel great and I'm liking the triggers. It's a big improvement IMO.

Same here,controller is niiiiiice.

doing the update ! wow the UI and background sounds are awsome.

love the pulsating light on the PS4.
The new dualshock feels fantastic.

Updates all done.. trying to log in on psn .....

I was able to log in and get to my profile to change the settings that it required, but now to finalize it I am sitting on a please wait screen and can't get out :gah::lol

Ok I'm in. Installing bf4 and going to give my a40s a try. I heard they work like they should on the ps4. Hopefully yours is the same

Congrats too all who got one. I'll have to wait.

Anybody got any games when you got it at the midnight launch, which games where available?

dam this sucks I cant hook up my ps3 turtle beach bravo headset to my PS4. :(

looks like I am going to have to buy new headphone for PS4.

still no PSN :(

The old headsets will be functioning as of the next update, Sony was always clear that they wouldn't work right away but they would get them working, no need to go buy a new headset as none of the PS3 ones will work right now anyway.

PSN is either down for maintenance or just overloaded right now from what I'm reading. Hard to tell.

How's your PS4 working with the 1.50 update installed? [If it's installed] there seems to be some question as to if the update is stable. It's hard to separate the people who actually have problems from the trolls who just want to make the PS4 look like a total failure.

Everything is working perfectly for me so far. My Astros work, but I haven't tried online since I i know that's not happening right now.

Played Killzone campaign for a while. It's a totally different game from previous versions. The look and feel is different and the gameplay is totally different. Looks incredible at times. Controller is awesome, but I'll need more time with it before it feels right. Still prefer the 360, but that's my all time favorite controller. I wasn't expecting to crown a new champ.

I'm calling it a night, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try CoD and BF4...yeah, ended up with all shooters. Oh well.

Back