Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It won't let me copy and paste for some reason any one want a last chance to get a ps4 tonight this will prob be it but at 600 its step but you get a kindle fire with it lol.

Anybody gonna watch the spike ps4 all access live?

I got it set to record I have to be up at 4 am for work. I m curious to se ewha the game will be a leaked source says it has to do with space and people are saying its colony wars or some name similar to that.

I got it set to record I have to be up at 4 am for work. I m curious to se ewha the game will be a leaked source says it has to do with space and people are saying its colony wars or some name similar to that.

Which games are you talking about? The launch games aren't that interesting to me, I might be forced to buy AC4 if I wanna play something on my ps4. I was looking forward to watch dogs but that got delayed.

Which games are you talking about? The launch games aren't that interesting to me, I might be forced to buy AC4 if I wanna play something on my ps4. I was looking forward to watch dogs but that got delayed.

they are supposed to show a new sony exclusive ps4 game tonight that hasn't been announced yet rumor going around the inter webs is that its space themed.

they are supposed to show a new sony exclusive ps4 game tonight that hasn't been announced yet rumor going around the inter webs is that its space themed.

Will this game be available for purchase tomorrow?? I dig space games! I might have something to play on the ps4 after all :)

Will this game be available for purchase tomorrow?? I dig space games! I might have something to play on the ps4 after all :)

No I don't think it will be available wright away. I canceled my ps4 preorder cause the only game I was getting was killzone I'm glad I canceled cause my suspicions were wright they are doing an infamous second son ps4 bundle will preorder that when it goes up.

Anybody got there's?

How the DS4 feel?

Much better than the DS3, because I bought one out of impulse buying. I find the biggest improvement comes form the L1-L2 and the R1-R2 triggers. The L2/R2 triggers activation movement is greatly shorted and the triggers feel very solid instead of cheap plastic. The grip is a little longer allowing my palm to be positioned lower and allow my thumbs to use the improved analog sticks almost as good as the Xbox 360's analog stick. It have some nice weight to it and don't feel like a cheap paper weight junk like the DS3.

I keep hoping its a complete PS4 Final Fantasy VII graphic overhaul! I am just dreaming though...:lol

i went to target this morning and one of the workers said it may take a year for the next re-stock...? that cant be true?

dude, you will be able to get it in stores, not even worth pre ordering, unless you want to play now!, but you can go to some retails and get it just when you want. at least that's what happens here.

Back