Playstation 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you plan on getting it in the spring, you might as well just pick it up now and have it until the games come out. TitanFall comes out in March. Just a little over 3 months after the XOne comes out.

Pick it up for your son this Xmas and just have until the exclusives roll out in months time.

that's awesome about MLB the show 14. Looks great. Also guys if you want to save money on the playstation+ wait until black friday. Gamestop is running an add to sell a 1 year subscription for $29.99
https://bfads.net/Black-Friday/GameStop/Ad?page=4#viewer

This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know if Playstation Plus is transferable between PS3 and PS4? I want to grab that sale price but am not planning to get a PS4 until next year. If I could use it on my PS3 in the meantime that'd be awesome.

This is probably a dumb question but does anyone know if Playstation Plus is transferable between PS3 and PS4? I want to grab that sale price but am not planning to get a PS4 until next year. If I could use it on my PS3 in the meantime that'd be awesome.

PS+ is tied to your PSN account. As long as you use the same account across the two systems you will have your PS+ membership. Not only that but if you decide to get a PS Vita it will apply to that as well.

Sent from the TARDIS

I'm waiting for PS4 to finally get PS+ you get a lot of bang for your buck with it.
I'm gutted I didn't subscribe to it 2months ago, they had Catherine and dark souls on instant game collection, which from what I under stand you keep the games for as long as you've got PS+
I missed out😢

I'm waiting for PS4 to finally get PS+ you get a lot of bang for your buck with it.
I'm gutted I didn't subscribe to it 2months ago, they had Catherine and dark souls on instant game collection, which from what I under stand you keep the games for as long as you've got PS+
I missed out😢

Pretty much. I think you can get Shadow of the Colossus and Ico HD right now unless that expired. That alone was worth the price of the + membership IMO.

I need to try to figure out what the hell my password is and get the PS+ a while.

Is anyone else dying not being able to play all these new games (because they are getting them all on the 4)? It's killing me. :gah:

****Correction, I am now a PS + Member. I will DL Ico and SOTC to hold me off until next week.

Last edited:
I just had to cancel my PS4 launch pre-order. Had to take my pup to the emergency vet Sunday after she got in a scrap with a possum. Between that, the PS4, a trip to see my parents and Christmas.....something had to go and sadly the PS4 was it. :(

I just had to cancel my PS4 launch pre-order. Had to take my pup to the emergency vet Sunday after she got in a scrap with a possum. Between that, the PS4, a trip to see my parents and Christmas.....something had to go and sadly the PS4 was it. :(

Sorry to hear about your pup. Same thing happened to my neighbors dog and it needed over 30 stitches so I make sure to go out with mine and keep the little guy on a leash.

That sux but buying a PS4 now is like buying a Statue without the head (which is supposed to come 6 months from now). Clearly you made the right choice.

Sorry to hear about your pup. Same thing happened to my neighbors dog and it needed over 30 stitches so I make sure to go out with mine and keep the little guy on a leash.

I always do a quick sweep of my yard at night before I let my dog out, because I do see possums and raccoons frequently. This one surprised us though...thankfully I was right there to break it up after a couple seconds. She needed about 20 stitches...it definitely could have been a lot worse.

That sux but buying a PS4 now is like buying a Statue without the head (which is supposed to come 6 months from now). Clearly you made the right choice.

It was the right choice for now. I've got a lot of games I still need to play/finish on the PS3 and 360 so I'll be good for awhile. Hopefully I can get one next year.

Sorry to hear about that Jen. :monkey2

Back